I am planning to get a laptop

Terrarian 1.3

Terrarian
I am planning to get a laptop for terraria and YouTube videos only. My budget is €350 if your suggestion is €25 euro more I will accept.

Also a laptop that will not lag

Something to keep in mind, if that's your price range, you'll have to buy refurbished or open box. You won't find a laptop in that price, at least one that won't lag while playing Terraria anyway.

You mention Euro's, but I don't know where you're from so I can really only suggest something you ship from the U.S.

Here is one: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1TS-000X-00UY3R

No idea what shipping would be for your country.

Try to get one with a minimum of 6GB of RAM, with a minimum of 2 cores and 4 threads, and a dedicated GPU not an integrated one.

You could get the one I linked sure, but again, I'm not sure what the shipping would be. I might be able to find one with no surprise extra costs if you tell me the country you're from.

Also which laptop do you have

I don't use laptops, not my thing. The price to performance ratio is too low in a laptop and I have never needed nor wanted the mobility. I build my own PC's.

Grumpy squid . Can we keep in touch
Tomorrow I will do some research and ask you if it's good. Then you can tell me if I should get it or not
(The laptop that I researched)
[doublepost=1548278023,1548277929][/doublepost]Also do you think I can get a used one of Amazon or is it to risky
Like what if they scam me

Just post here when you got a couple you are considering and I'll take a look at them.

Buying used off of amazon is fine, but keep in mind the return policy is up to the vendor and not amazon. Amazon's customer support is pretty decent though so they may make an exception and help you out should you get scammed. The likelihood of being scammed is rather low though.

I took a look at both the UK version of Amazon and Newegg and found it extremely challenging to find one in that price range that isn't going to lag. The UK selection on both of those stores is rather limited. You may find it better to save up some more money and buy with a higher price range in mind but it's up to you.

Sure, that's completely fine. Just post here whenever you want to go over your options.

Can you look up
Best laptop store terraria and got to the 500+ section and pick one for me
The website is patchesoft
[doublepost=1548281157,1548281117][/doublepost]Under $800
I ment

I'm not familiar with that site nor would I be comfortable purchasing from said site.

Provided that Terraria is literally the only game you care about running well on that machine then technically an integrated GPU from the UHD 600 series should be just fine. Below are too great options if you're willing to go a bit outside your original range.

Here's a new one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Exten...bin:1481781031,p_n_condition-type:12319067031

Refurbished: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenovo-Ide...ture_fifteen_browse-bin:8322530031|8322531031

I mean the ones that you recommended me off of the site I gave you
[doublepost=1548314327,1548314074][/doublepost]Do you think this laptop is good enough . To play terraria with no lag if I turn the settings down

INTEL HD Graphics 620

Yes as I stated earlier the Intel UHD 620 will be fine. For whatever laptop you get make sure it has at least 6 GB of RAM as well.

Integrated graphics are fine. Any of the newer ones can run terraria no problemo. I would 100% recommend the Aspire range of laptops. They have a really good price to performance. For laptops at least.

Back
Top Bottom