tModLoader Accessory Overhaul

LxDraco24

Terrarian
this mod is published, but not yet finished, I wanted to add tones of accessories to this mod (class-related, and different).

I am the only person developing this rn,
I plan to add 100+ accessories with different effects.
the sprite work is not the best....but that's not the point

if you want to give ideas, discuss, or help with the mod add me on discord, divapor24#7509

Would you consider adding screenshots and descriptions of all of the items that you're adding so potential users can get a better idea of what they'll be downloading?

alright, im so stupid :p
[doublepost=1548878872,1548878847][/doublepost]but my sprite work is not the best, so please don't judge
[doublepost=1548879029][/doublepost]it says I don't have permission to upload any files

There will certainly be occasions where an item's function is far more important than its appearance. Believe me, all of this is a learning opportunity. Hell, I'm still learning to code my own object and quite frankly, I suck at it! But that's okay - I'll just keep trying. It's why I very much look forward to seeing what you have to bring to the table! :D We just need to see something, rather than "I'm working on a mod." Not everyone is going to bother downloading something if they don't know why they should.

As for the images, try making an account on IMGUR. It's really convenient. Here's a handy guide.

Once the image is uploaded, refresh the page with F5, then find the image again and right-click "Copy URL/location" and paste it here in IMG tags, like this:

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/image.png[/img]

25zvXdm
Regaroth Idol, a late game summoner accessory

stats-
7 max minions, 50% damage
speed
2 + sentries
all minions inflict cursed flames(need help with that)
15 defense
immunity to poison and venom (being worked on)
and a few other effects i'm working on

notes; being resprited at the moment, recipe is well worth it
https://imgur.com/a/GAm425r
[doublepost=1548979421,1548979203][/doublepost]MOD IS NOT GOING TO BE "FULL" ON EVERY UPDATE, SOME THINGS MAY BE BROKEN AND ARE BEING FIXED
[doublepost=1548979595][/doublepost]CREATOR: ME and Zennle
LEAD CODER:ME
LEAD SPRITER, and some code: Zennle

Last edited:
New items, the update was postponed:confused:, NOT DEAD, but I managed to make projectiles shoot out of accessories :sigh: but trust me, this update will add 60+ new items

Heyo, just a question with the Vortex Orb item. Any idea why it targets the Dryad?
Edit: The Sagittarius quiver"s projectiles are a little off. They travel slowly and always in a straight line to the right
Edit2: The quiver just spawns way too many projectiles and brings my game to it's knees. We need a way to turn that off

Last edited:
So projectiles shooting out of accessories isn't too great for the game. Too many projectiles spawn and they just keep spawning. At a point, there are so many that it lags the game and reaches the projectile limit stopping your swords, bows and guns from firing any more projectiles of their own, aka the ones you actually want hitting. We need a way to disable this feature cause god damn does it make life difficult.

Back
Top Bottom