Sprites My boss idea

[✚] Dr.Shadox

Official Terrarian
Hello , firt i must say i'm not english so sorry if i spell some things wrong.

Like the tile say , its about boss idea , i've already post that on a terraria forum (under the name of Xodahs) but i'm not sure if it was the good place so i've find back my picture and i'll post them here.

So the first one
942504ichornea1.png

This is Ichornea , his name is a portmanteau of Ichor and Cornea.

I haven't work on it longtime yet but at the moment i think Ichornea could inflict Ichor effect with few damage with an Ichor stream (like Golden Shower) , for reduce defence and help Retinazer and Spasmatizm to defeat player(s).

For the second form , Ichornea would shoot Ichor bomb ,which inflict more damage than the stream but always with a Ichor debuff , more longtime with a bigger reduction of defence.

I need add some data like damage / time of debuff , effect of debuff , behavior and things like that but im not sure and i guess the devs could find themself the "correct" stats/behavior.

And the second :
150714catarice.png

This is Catarice , Catarice's name is a portmanteau of Cataract (eye disease) and Ice.

In the first form he shoot frozen boncing ball , like flower of frost.

In the second shot he shoot frozen bouncing ball like flower of frost , and frozen bomb (bomb dmg+frostburn debuff).

I'll see if i can make a tropy soon but i admit i've almost stop the game , i replay a little these days so i've research after my picture and so there are here now ^^

Like the title says, its about a new boss suggestion, I've already posted this on a terraria forum (under the name of Xodahs) but I'm not sure if it was the right place so I've found my pictures and posted them here.

So the first one :
942504ichornea1.png

This is Ichornea. His name is a portmanteau of Ichor and Cornea.

I haven't work on it for long time yet but at the moment I think Ichornea could inflict the Ichor effect with some damage with an Ichor stream (like Golden Shower), for reduced defense to help Retinazer and Spasmatizm to defeat player(s).

For the second form, Ichornea would shoot an Ichor bomb, which inflicts more damage than the stream but always the Ichor debuff, except more powerful and long-lasting.

I need add some data like damage/time of debuff, effect of debuff, behavior and things like that but im not sure and I guess the devs could decide the "correct" stats/behavior.

And the second :
150714catarice.png

This is Catarice, who's name is a portmanteau of Cataract (eye disease) and Ice.

In the first form he shoots a frozen bouncing ball, like the flower of frost.

In the second form he shoots frozen bouncing balls like flower of frost, and frozen bombs (bomb dmg+frostburn debuff).

I'll see if i can make a trophy soon but I admit i've almost stop the game, I replay a little these days so i've researched my picture and so there are here now

I re-wrote your suggestion so that it uses mostly proper english and clarifies things better.

Anyways, It's a good suggestion with some pretty cool sprites. I support.

Great idea, but we've already got two (three if you count Retiniza and Spazmitism (please correct my spelling) as two different bosses) eye related bosses.

Still, cool idea.

So, bow do you summon these? Are they a twins counterpart? What do they drop?
To be honest i never finished this work so it's a lot of question without answer :p

But i've found a topic about a crimson counterpart by FireChaos if you are curious :
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...atism-for-crimson-worlds.23925/&_params=Array

Also my idea was more about a double boss (like hidden twins crimson+ice) , I do not say that I give up the idea but i don't think work on it any more for now , maybe later, idk yet.

But about the second question yes and no , i think meet them as a quad-boss should be interesting (reti+spazma+ichornea+catarice).

This is good, but what a bout an Ice destroyed? Or even better, a crimson counter part to the destroyer?

Back
Top Bottom