Builds BigUps Builds Archive

BigUps

Terrarian
~BigUps Builds~

Welcome to my my builds thread!

I saw what you all had goin on over here, and wanted to share some of my creations with you. I am pretty new to building, but my progress has been steady.

I am always open to suggestions, collaborations, requests, etc.

Pirate Galleon
VkmIxWe.png

Front of the ship built by Den

The Abomination's Laboratory
A Sci-Fi Tech build. (Built SBPlanet.co Creative - Avail DL)

5GgWzy2.png

I had a lot of fun with this one. I have to give credit where credit is due when it comes to inspiration - WarWar SciFi Build, and Rulik15

The factory is "powered" by the 3 main switches under the Abomination (GIF below) as well as the bottom row of lights. (GIF Bottom)

giphy.gif

It's... Alive...
The primary switches in the lab. These switches are turned on Green, Blue, Red in order.

5Pcu05e.gif

(From left switch to right)
Glass candles painted the full spectrum.

The Amethyst Gates
(Unavail at moment)
OPfpdMF.png

The Amethyst Gates are my most recent creation. I provided views during day, night, and an event.

Read more about my build here.

K4l7sks.png

The gates at night.
Y4ABdXT.png

Gates during Solar event.​
Crimson Cave Entrance
Built for Tshock server under DEV
GGXPALK.png

Tree Swing at Night
(Avail)
HkHdKyY.png

I wanted to do something different... so I made a tree.

Leaves: The leaves have a nice glow from the Emerald Gemspark Walls placed behind them. I was messing around and ended up really liking the glow and lighting they give. // Tree: I highlighted the tree with Diamond Gemspark Walls under the wood. // Background: The background is Star wallpaper. It's painted black, shadow, or not painted. The stars are Stardust fragments on black item frames.

Deep Space Station (Biome Bubble Build)
EeVQndA.gif

Jungle Biome Bubble Build (Click for GIF)
lDPQvr8.gif
Boss Arena

oON9HJh.png

The Potion Shop
yE7CQjz.jpg
The Blue House
MApftXF.png

More coming soon...
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
@reggie regum - thanks for the words. Def appreciated.

@InstaFiz - thanks! I’d be happy to help if you ever need it. Just message me

@SkeletalDestroyr Ty. I like it a lot too, but unfortunately the pic doesn’t do it justice. The gemspark walls add a nice glow that makes it feel alive and the animated stardust frags came out cool. Thanks! (I’ll try to make a gif)

Text below...
Screen_Shot_2018-10-24_at_9.43.24_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-10-24_at_9.43.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-10-24_at_9.43.59_PM.png

I am new to making cities. This isn't quite done and I would love some suggestions from people more familiar w house builds.

These are pretty good but you could add some more details on the background walls like here
qwctnmhdxtl11.png

i still was unexperienced but i think u can take some hint

These look really nice! My favourite is the satellite dish build because of the fire effect used. I love seeing people use mechanisms to bring their builds to life

New boss night arena concept under development for a new tshock Adventure RPG server

oON9HJh.png

In addition to being able to summon with items, the switches are connected to a timer that allows players to flip a lever and spawn all 3 Mech bosses and one more TBD.

Build includes heart and star statues connected to blue pressure plates for mana and health as well as the 'buff' crafting stations. The bottom layer is asphalt.

It's been a while... here's a small preview of a potion shop that's on the new tshock server we're making. A lot more builds coming soon!

Server previews coming soon! (Looking for playtesters too, send me a DM!)

yE7CQjz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom