Xbox One Crashing when loading world

AdeleReid

Terrarian
I was able to load my worlds perfectly fine last night. I had defeated the wall of flesh and grabbed some cobalt then I saved and went off for the night.

Now I had just tried to load the same world but when it reached “Settling liquids 99%”, it would freeze and the xbox would make a loud noise, i’m unsure how to describe it.

I did try uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn’t work. I had loaded a small world i had and that loaded perfectly fine. The one that keeps crashing is a large world.

I really don’t want to delete it and start again in a new world, but i feel i may have to, please help best you can

creating a new character works but if i give that character myy old stuff it still doesn’t work so maybe it’s something in your inventory
[doublepost=1550281857,1550281406][/doublepost]disabling your map is what works i guess there is to much on the map or something hopefully they’ll fix this bug

i’ve managed to make a new large world, same as the last, has corruption.

hopefully at some point it doesn’t do the same thing, if it is something in my inventory, i have no clue what it could be
may it have been because i grabbed some things from a legacy world and used them in the new 1.3 world? it was only some building materials and money, but i guess anything could happened when you transfer things from older versions.

I was able to load my worlds perfectly fine last night. I had defeated the wall of flesh and grabbed some cobalt then I saved and went off for the night.

Now I had just tried to load the same world but when it reached “Settling liquids 99%”, it would freeze and the xbox would make a loud noise, i’m unsure how to describe it.

I did try uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn’t work. I had loaded a small world i had and that loaded perfectly fine. The one that keeps crashing is a large world.

I really don’t want to delete it and start again in a new world, but i feel i may have to, please help best you can
Hi @AdeleReid, sorry to hear you’re running into this issue. Like @aaronbruinss mentioned, one workaround is to disable your map at the main menu. You should be able to load the world then, you just won’t have a map anymore.

If you haven’t already, I recommend that you send in all your information to Pipeworks (the console developers) at their preferred bug report form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Pipeworks does occasionally read these forums, but the quickest and most guaranteed way for them to see your bug is to send it in using that link. They read each submission and details get input into their bug database, but you probably will not receive a reply from them.

I tried reinstalling it and disable the map, even disabling everything. Nothing is working. My world loads. I see the names of a few NPCS, then it makes a loud noise and crashes. I’ve heard it may be modded stacks, but how can I change them without loading in my game.

Back
Top Bottom