tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The buff to enemies in this mod pack just ruins every damn thing and after playing on my world for nearly 16 hours, I dropped the mod. Could barely kill a wyvern because of its massive defense when I was level 50 and had my stats balanced between physique and fortify. Deleted the mod and everything is fine of course.

The buff to enemies in this mod pack just ruins every damn thing and after playing on my world for nearly 16 hours, I dropped the mod. Could barely kill a wyvern because of its massive defense when I was level 50 and had my stats balanced between physique and fortify. Deleted the mod and everything is fine of course.

im sorry to hear that...FYI wyvern is lv 60

Last edited:
does it matter, he should of been level 45 tops.

youre a dev and thats your reply? Why is the wyvern anywhere near level 60 if most people go after them when they enter hard mode? No hope for the mod from the replies Ive read from you, just sad. God bless you

what exactly am i surpose to say exactly? im not gonna beg you to keep playing the mod if your not enjoying it... and you uninstall it so im not gonna stop you.

At least give us some suggestions!! instead of telling us you uninstalled it.
you could of said "May i suguest putting the wyvern at lv 45 or something but instead you telling us that you basically rage quitted and uninstalled it.. how is that suppose to make a dev feel by telling me this? your being rude at this point.

play the game in which makes you feel comfortable.

admkKdd.png

Last edited:
does it matter, he should of been level 45 tops.

youre a dev and thats your reply? Why is the wyvern anywhere near level 60 if most people go after them when they enter hard mode? No hope for the mod from the replies Ive read from you, just sad. God bless you

I have an answer for you: you can easily kill a Wyvern using strategy and a bit of planning! You may be level 50 but you could kill one while being level 10 if you didn't just rush in trying to manfight it. Wyverns are quick but have the huge downside that they have to turn either really fast in a very big radius or slowly in a small radius. Use this to your advantage.

One way I beat Wyverns is with a Minecart Track that goes from left to right. If you hit the end of a rail with a hammer, it'll switch its tip. One of the tips is a bouncy one which will reverse your velocity, effectively making you go the other way at the same speed. Very efficient when trying to kill a big air monster such as a Wyvern.

Next time you need help, maybe you shouldn't be such a pain, yea ?

Is there any chance for Leveled's damage formula to work together with Overhaul's melee momentum system? losing one of the more interesting aspects of Overhaul is kind of dissappointing.

Hey dev team, I just wanted to stop by to say that I LOVE your mod. I think it adds a fresh new experience to the game, and makes you think a lot more during fights. They require a lot more strategy and care now, due to the possibility of being under leveled and damage values being boosted. I also wanted to know if you thought this mod would be fun to play through with calamity, as I am currently doing a revengance + critical mode play through (Hello 18 hp!) with some friends and want to know if I should leave leveled out of it. Thank you for making this mod, and I hope you have a great day!

I have to say, this is by far my favorite mod for Terraria, however I keep running into problems trying to use it with the Dragon Ball mod, after looking through their page, it seems to be they changed the name of some of their variables, making all mods that used to work with it no longer compatible (That's how it seems at least, I am not very knowledgeable about modding) Is there any way to get these mods to work together again?

I have to say, this is by far my favorite mod for Terraria, however I keep running into problems trying to use it with the Dragon Ball mod, after looking through their page, it seems to be they changed the name of some of their variables, making all mods that used to work with it no longer compatible (That's how it seems at least, I am not very knowledgeable about modding) Is there any way to get these mods to work together again?

Leveled no longer natively supports any mod. However, since I'm part of the DBT team, I've already added compatibility for it. We're just waiting to publish the new version. You shouldn't crash with the latest version of Leveled anymore.

So does this mod make bosses a lot stronger? I was able to kill the Queen Bee and Skeletron before installing, but now they are super strong and can basically kill me with 1 hit. :( They also seem to have more HP as well.

So does this mod make bosses a lot stronger? I was able to kill the Queen Bee and Skeletron before installing, but now they are super strong and can basically kill me with 1 hit. :( They also seem to have more HP as well.

at what level are you prior to trying to fight them?

if you have newly installed the mod, your level is set to 1 regardless of the progress you have made.
you maybe wanna grind a bit first, I suggest going to the desert (reach level 1-5 easily with the current weapons you have)
or go straight to the underworld and kill some magma slimes, imps, etc to level up quickly.

if you have newly installed the mod, your level is set to 1 regardless of the progress you have made.
you maybe wanna grind a bit first, I suggest going to the desert (reach level 1-5 easily with the current weapons you have)
or go straight to the underworld and kill some magma slimes, imps, etc to level up quickly.
Haha yeah. I am currently killing lots of crimson enemies with banners placed. Managed to get up to level 32 so far. Will probably head down to the underworld or jungle soon for some higher level enemies.

a cool way to farm coins + EXP. (if you are 40 below I think this farm is good for :) )

1.) get fargos mutant mod (the summons) and buy LOTS of eye of cthulhu (if you have an NPC that will sell the summon after beating it / craft it.
2.) use a workbench to get the same summon but allowing you to spawn multiple at once
3.) have fun killing plenty EOC
4.) profit ???

So i play'd this until Lunar Cultist so Far and i'm lvl 75 i have over 1,5K health but this Mod is after that pure Bull:red:. U can't be serious that every single :red:ing Pillar Mob does 800 Dmg and gives just over 100 Exp.. That's :red:ing :red:ed

So i play'd this until Lunar Cultist so Far and i'm lvl 75 i have over 1,5K health but this Mod is after that pure Bull:red:. U can't be serious that every single :red:ing Pillar Mob does 800 Dmg and gives just over 100 Exp.. That's :red:ing :red:ed
@Malfurio, please remember that the rules of these forums require that your criticism be expressed politely. You can like the mod or hate the mod, that’s entirely up to you, but if you find that you can’t provide constructive criticism in a civil manner then it’s best that you don’t post at all.

Any questions, please send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ button under my avatar at the bottom.

I'm playing with Leveled & Thorium currently. Is Leveled supposed to remove Life Crystals from the world? The idea of leveling stamina kind of diminishes if you can get so many HPs with crystals :(

I'm playing with Leveled & Thorium currently. Is Leveled supposed to remove Life Crystals from the world? The idea of leveling stamina kind of diminishes if you can get so many HPs with crystals :(

I don't think crystal HP and Mana stars stack up with the Leveled HP

mine kinda didn't I went from 300 (got a few crystal hearts pre-leveled mod installed) to 100+ when I newly installed the mod. so yeah; I don't think they stack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom