tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

So I may be dumb and a derp, but I can't see this posted anywhere in the forums, and it doesn't seem to be included as a feature, so I thought I would ask, Could you add in a way to automatically open things like Herb bags, Treasure Bags, presents, and goodie bags? I use magic storage, and the player interface to empty my inventory while farming/doing invasions, but I find presents and goodie bags pile up inside of the magic storage system. It would be nice if there was a way I could just automatically open all of them, so I didn't have to right click hundreds of times *chuckles*

IF it isn't doable, that's fine, I personally love this mod :D . use it all the time, and still will.

So I may be dumb and a derp, but I can't see this posted anywhere in the forums, and it doesn't seem to be included as a feature, so I thought I would ask, Could you add in a way to automatically open things like Herb bags, Treasure Bags, presents, and goodie bags? I use magic storage, and the player interface to empty my inventory while farming/doing invasions, but I find presents and goodie bags pile up inside of the magic storage system. It would be nice if there was a way I could just automatically open all of them, so I didn't have to right click hundreds of times *chuckles*

IF it isn't doable, that's fine, I personally love this mod :D . use it all the time, and still will.
I believe that has been suggested before. Unfortunately, this would be pretty much impossible to do well. The opening of bags is tied to the Player object. I could hard code the list of items you get from vanilla bags, but there would be no way to do modded bags at all.
It would be a really cool feature, but sadly it won't work. Regardless, thank you for your interest. :)

Allright, just thought I would ask. guess i'm stuck with the solution of periodically sitting in a player interface, with an auto clicker program, and just using that to open up the large amounts of bags and auto deposit to magic storage. thanks for the response :)

Make an auto seller/buyer. example: you feed items into the seller and it sells them giving you the coin value of that item/the buyer when powered should auto buy any item you pick from all the NPCs you have alive.

Hey this is an old thread but I have a question when I do an extractinator setup as you did the items seem to exit through my mouse pointer I might be missing something but I can't seem to get it right

Hey this is an old thread but I have a question when I do an extractinator setup as you did the items seem to exit through my mouse pointer I might be missing something but I can't seem to get it right
That's interesting... Can you post a gif or screenshot of this happening?

here it is. I don't have much experience in the forums so I don't know how to upload it here as I apparently don't have permission to do so.
https://imgur.com/a/cMpL0xn
Are you using some kind of mod, that adds new extractable items? I can't quite tell what item you are extractinating in the gif. Though I do see it gives you stone, which I'm pretty sure doesn't happen in vanilla...
Currently the forum is having some problems with file uploads, it should be fixed after the social forums are dealt with.

oh
Are you using some kind of mod, that adds new extractable items? I can't quite tell what item you are extractinating in the gif. Though I do see it gives you stone, which I'm pretty sure doesn't happen in vanilla...
Currently, the forum is having some problems with file uploads, it should be fixed after the social forums are dealt with.
oh yeah, I was extracting obsidian. I'm using the skyblock mod which lets you extract obsidian->stone->dirt->sand->coral and also lets you extract ash and mud. I'll try with some regular silt and reply to you.

oh

oh yeah, I was extracting obsidian. I'm using the skyblock mod which lets you extract obsidian->stone->dirt->sand->coral and also lets you extract ash and mud. I'll try with some regular silt and reply to you.

Just removed the skyblock mod and everything went smoothly. I thought the problem was from your mod but it wasn't, sorry for wasting your time. I'll go to the skyblock forum and report this bug. Thanks for the efforts.
[doublepost=1550327877,1550327834][/doublepost]
oh

Just removed the skyblock mod and everything went smoothly. I thought the problem was from your mod but it wasn't, sorry for wasting your time. I'll go to the skyblock forum and report this bug. Thanks for the efforts.

[doublepost=1550327877,1550327834][/doublepost]

Well, in a way it is my mod... The way I am doing extraction is not something that would normally happen in vanilla, so it's not very surprising that some mods have compatibility problems. I'll look into exactly what's going on here, and talk to the Skyblock guys about how we could fix it.

Well, in a way it is my mod... The way I am doing extraction is not something that would normally happen in vanilla, so it's not very surprising that some mods have compatibility problems. I'll look into exactly what's going on here, and talk to the Skyblock guys about how we could fix it.

I've just posted on their forum too, I appreciate your willingness to help to the farthest extent. and the double post up there is the fault of my very slow internet.

I don't know if this has been suggested before but can you add a (working) trashcan? I am drowning in zombiearms and shackles.

Edit: well I can use lava for those, but some items don't burn.

Last edited:
Definitely gonna do an automation playthrough with this mod, magic storage, luiafk, and projectlogic. The goal will be to automate everything possible.

Also, would it be possible to add an autosells chest? I want to have automatic coin turrets.

Last edited:
Definitely gonna do an automation playthrough with this mod, magic storage, luiafk, and projectlogic. The goal will be to automate everything possible.

Also, would it be possible to add an autosells chest? I want to have automatic coin turrets.
Heh, well, actually I have a sort of "enforced automation" game mode planned for this... I don't wan't to say much about it, because I'm not exactly sure how to go about it along with some other features related to automatic crafting. Things kinda got a bit complicated and I sort of gave up on it for a while. Right now I am working on re-spriteing this entire thing, or at least most of it. Once that's done, which will hopefully be soon-ish, I'll put out a new update with some pretty important fixes.
I do have plans for the auto seller and trasher, but unfortunately they are crazy and very over complicated plans. :p I will start work on them at some point, but I have limited available free time nowadays and I also have other hobby projects I want to work on...

Turrets can use infinite arrows from AlchemistNPC?
[doublepost=1554800886,1554800689][/doublepost]Add an opportunity to select crafting recipe in assembler from some recipes (if item have some crafts (e.q coins)) or create component that stacks coins

Back
Top Bottom