tModLoader Fargo's Mods

If I knew more about the mod I would offer to bring that wiki up to date... But I don't know all the specifics of things, nor do I have any experience actually managing a wiki page lol.

Now I just need to figure out where and how I get the Overloader.

Bug :
When right-clic to convert a type of damage on a vanilla weapon , it vanish.
(but when convert an item from your mod , it work as intended and is given back as a vanilla weapon).

Edit ; i've see a post before saying the same thing and you asked if the player play with an another language , in my case yes , i don't play in english.

Since this issue seem already-know, you can skip my message ^^ (like it was for give the inof and not for complain).

Have a nice day.

this mod is really useful and fun (except for the soul of terraria cause dashing through walls make me annoyed actually)
Reduce grinding and farming (yay!!)
Really helpful when you have calamity installed (the proficiency thingy)

Thank you for your response. I don't happen to be playing in another language but I believe that I just found it to be an incompatibility with the KRPG mod, the mod itself has quite a number of bugs but the features it has were interesting enough for me to keep it around until now, so I have uninstalled it and can now convert weapons to thrown. So if there is anywhere you take note of incompatible mods, seems you should add that to the list

question, do Shadow Crates drop Lifeforce potions? since shadow chests are their only pre-hardmode source i fish up a bunch hoping for potions, but didnt get any.

Hello. I found that Soul part of this mod doesn't work with Calamity. Items from Calamity (with and without music part) aren't used in Soul recipes although Thorium items are used. All mods updated to the latest version. I guess the problem appeared after updating Calamity or Fargo's, but not sure. I’ve been playing for a couple of weeks, but I noticed just now. Is it bug?
Sorry for google translate

UPD. I've tried to disable\enable old and newest versions of Fargo's, Calamity and Bluemagic (it doesn't work too) and can say that the problem in FargowiltasSouls. When I use the old version which had a problem with essences due to Thorium, Fargo's requires Calamity and Bluemagic items for Souls. When I enable 2 part of last version, I get problem with Calamity, Bluemagic, but Thorium is okay. It's funny :D

Last edited:
i love your mod, but can you change enchanment recipe with vanila item please? its really hard make those thing:(, sorry im noob lol :D

If I knew more about the mod I would offer to bring that wiki up to date... But I don't know all the specifics of things, nor do I have any experience actually managing a wiki page lol.

Now I just need to figure out where and how I get the Overloader.
Welp I just copy paste from one page to the other and bam lol

also Overloader is just in Mutant's hard mode shop
I installed the split mod but the items still arent loading.
o_Osplit mod has nothing to do with this one, the mod was split in 2 yes, but both mods are called fargos
this mod is really useful and fun (except for the soul of terraria cause dashing through walls make me annoyed actually)
Reduce grinding and farming (yay!!)
Really helpful when you have calamity installed (the proficiency thingy)
there is a bug with that dash through walls thing, and fixed for next update, but it can also be disabled in the toggle menu.
Iron dash and block can't be disabled?
they cannot, but hopefully next update
question, do Shadow Crates drop Lifeforce potions? since shadow chests are their only pre-hardmode source i fish up a bunch hoping for potions, but didnt get any.
they just drop what all the other biome chests drop plus the drops, but maybe I could add those
Hello. I found that Soul part of this mod doesn't work with Calamity. Items from Calamity (with and without music part) aren't used in Soul recipes although Thorium items are used. All mods updated to the latest version. I guess the problem appeared after updating Calamity or Fargo's, but not sure. I’ve been playing for a couple of weeks, but I noticed just now. Is it bug?
Sorry for google translate

UPD. I've tried to disable\enable old and newest versions of Fargo's, Calamity and Bluemagic (it doesn't work too) and can say that the problem in FargowiltasSouls. When I use the old version which had a problem with essences due to Thorium, Fargo's requires Calamity and Bluemagic items for Souls. When I enable 2 part of last version, I get problem with Calamity, Bluemagic, but Thorium is okay. It's funny :D
calamity support is not there because I removed it. But it will return next update
i love your mod, but can you change enchanment recipe with vanila item please? its really hard make those thing:(, sorry im noob lol :D
supposed to be hard:p

@Fargowilta
Can i try to make you a new banner for your mod ?
If yes , do you have favorite block i should use ?

Edit :
o9x3YK.png

If you want other block , just ask ^^
(i can also resize if needed)

Last edited:
Hello. The gladiator enchantment requires 300 steel throwing axes from the blacksmith in Thorium yet this item is not available for purchase after wall of flesh is defeated. I know it is possible to just go to another world, beat a boss then make houses for 5000 npcs until you get the blacksmith to spawn so you may get the axes but I'd prefer to be able to achieve everything on the same world, hence why I have yours and others' mods to allow that. Love the mod just would like to leave this here in case you didn't know.

@Fargowilta
Can i try to make you a new banner for your mod ?
If yes , do you have favorite block i should use ?

Edit :
o9x3YK.png

If you want other block , just ask ^^
(i can also resize if needed)
hey thats pretty nice lol, thanks
Hello. The gladiator enchantment requires 300 steel throwing axes from the blacksmith in Thorium yet this item is not available for purchase after wall of flesh is defeated. I know it is possible to just go to another world, beat a boss then make houses for 5000 npcs until you get the blacksmith to spawn so you may get the axes but I'd prefer to be able to achieve everything on the same world, hence why I have yours and others' mods to allow that. Love the mod just would like to leave this here in case you didn't know.
in fact I made a recipe for all steel items in the next update so they are not unobtainable

I think it needs bosses on one side with the mutant, and souls covering the other
But the mod didnt add news boss so wich one i should put ?
Also does soul are used as block ? i've already get few of them from bosses but i've see that as an item i wasn't able to use (so maybe i need an another mods for that).

Maybe i'll add specific NPC from fargo mod.

By the way did you know a mod who add invisible solid block ?
It should help me for keep NPC in a wanted location.

Back
Top Bottom