Random Forum Fights Infinity

doc scratch jumps over the arrow projectiles and telleports a bomb he created beforehand into sans ribbcage and detonates it

For once, Sans actually gets hit.
"Welp, you're REALLY gonna have a bad time, bud."
He starts to disintegrate, while Goku shoots his Spirit Bomb he made silently. Sans powers it so that it cannot be teleported elsewhere, be affected by the space-time continuum or be erased or destroyed.
Betty's eyes shine while she makes Doc Scratch see what he/she/it fears most and makes him freeze in fear (I'll assume Doc is a dude)
"Let's see what your darkest nightmares are made of, shall we?"

"B-bye, e-"
Sans disintegrates completely. All his Gaster Blasters are now under Papyrus' command.
"NO! SANS! COME BACK!"

Doc scratch runs around like crazy screaming loudly due to seeing his worst nightmare. the destruction of the green sun.

he actually gets hit, but his dammage is tanked by his status as a first guardian, luckily this also proves the green sun was not destroyed as if it was he and all other first guardians would be de-powred meaning he is still freaking out but not as much and is also slightly hurt

suddenly lord english who was defenitely standing next to your characters all along, just hiding in the shadows, reveals himself and imediately snaps his finger sumoning 15-cans from wherever he is, then 15-cans punches papyrus into literaly next week.

Last edited:
<Okay, that's it. A final war, 7 days later - next week>

A protocol has arrived to Trebonth's hands. Faressain being too uncontrollable to rule his kingdom. Crazed and war-thirsty. The war had to wage right now and then. The troops from the capital city - nothing like usual - 400 riflemen, 20 artillery and 5 tanks. Seems like a small army, but no. For the standards of warfare, it was more than enough.

The final could come at any moment, both of them suspected. Fares wanted to crush the final foe. The unknown figure only seeked peace in overthrowing the dictator. The stand-off started. "Four hundred of our riflemen against seven hundred foe's infantry. Twenty of our artillery against their twelve. Five tanks against their two. Could be a worse standoff." The rebel messenger sighed. he knew he'd not receive any voice responses from the figure mounting the wonder of technology - the launcher, spinning as fast as a gattling gun, shooting more than 120 projectiles per minute and having reserves for 240 shells. The foe was hiding under their tank - powered entirely with laser technology. It could melt the defences fairly easily.

And then Trebonth heard the screams of his men dying. Despite it not being possible because of the no shooting out. He turned around. Every infantryman, gone. Every artillery abandoned, every tank laying dormant. He drove his vehicle to source of the death.

((There goes both of the Bone Brothers. I'll have to rely on Goku and Betty for this one.))
"I guess I'll have to go full power! HAAAAAA!!!!!"
He reverts back to Super Saiyan Blue, and he attempts to fuse SSJB and Kaioken. He nearly succeeds but fails.
"Not now! HAAAAAA!!!!!"
He finally fuses both forms and makes... Super Saiyan Rosé...?
"This is... Super Saiyan Rosé, thanks Black. Now, let's see here... Kaioken times twenty!"
SSJRx20KK Goku makes a sword with his newly achieved Ki manipulation powers and heads for Doc Scratch.
Betty releases Doc Scratch from her fear powers and turns to Lord English.
"Your turn."
She does the same thing to Lord English while Lucy writes both of their names on the Death Note she bought from an auction.
"Lord English and... Uh..."
"Doc Scratch."
"Right. Done and done!"
[doublepost=1550925418,1550925318][/doublepost]
<Okay, that's it. A final war, 7 days later - next week>

A protocol has arrived to Trebonth's hands. Faressain being too uncontrollable to rule his kingdom. Crazed and war-thirsty. The war had to wage right now and then. The troops from the capital city - nothing like usual - 400 riflemen, 20 artillery and 5 tanks. Seems like a small army, but no. For the standards of warfare, it was more than enough.

The final could come at any moment, both of them suspected. Fares wanted to crush the final foe. The unknown figure only seeked peace in overthrowing the dictator. The stand-off started. "Four hundred of our riflemen against seven hundred foe's infantry. Twenty of our artillery against their twelve. Five tanks against their two. Could be a worse standoff." The rebel messenger sighed. he knew he'd not receive any voice responses from the figure mounting the wonder of technology - the launcher, spinning as fast as a gattling gun, shooting more than 120 projectiles per minute and having reserves for 240 shells. The foe was hiding under their tank - powered entirely with laser technology. It could melt the defences fairly easily.

And then Trebonth heard the screams of his men dying. Despite it not being possible because of the no shooting out. He turned around. Every infantryman, gone. Every artillery abandoned, every tank laying dormant. He drove his vehicle to source of the death.
((Hey look it's Tha- I mean Halt! You shall not pass!))

lord englisd dies, but his death causes a huge paradox due to the fact that he has not ensured the summoning of his past self yet, there is a huge explosion and the entire area around him is engulfed in flames, this explosion also burns the death note top ash. doc scratch also dies. however jade harley uses her space manipulation powers to teleport both of them above the kernelsprite of someone who has just started to play SBURB thus prototyping them and creating the DOC, english sprite

((Hey! I think I could 'revive' your character, Yello, since I'm in future. Actually I'm close to the Papy.))

Trebonth wasn't sure what he was even doing, but he was driving closer and closer to the cause. While the bullets were hitting the ghost machinery, he was near... a pile of bones? He wasn't sure if he should use his trusty typewriter, go outside and check its state, or just grab the bones to inside. He decided to grab a third option, as he felt a pursuit coming. Then he started to drive away, from the chase made by Faressain, the crazed King. That's not good...

((Papyrus might see a Servine mounting the strange vehicle once he wakes up and if he's alive. If not, ignore me and just get me to field somehow.))

((Hold on, I recall that you said time wasn't at its best right now, so...))
Papyrus comes back from next week (Eh) and sees mostly everyone (In my team) knocked out.
"WHAT HAPPENED HERE? GOKU?"
"A huge explosion happened and knocked everyone unconcious."
"Except me, Imma ghost."
((Hey! I think I could 'revive' your character, Yello, since I'm in future
((Woops, too late bud. Anyway, I'm a master in reviving my characters. Isn't that a Snivy tho))

((Nope, the RFFI Trebonth is a Servine. You confuse it for the UO Snivy and the old Chronicles of Pokemon Trebonth, also a Snivy.))

Trebonth noticed that these bones were literally false... but what was the artifact? It seemed unfamiliar to him. He just didn't have idea what it is, as he forgot he drove right into the time machine, week to a past. Now, he didn't recognize the battlefield. Everything was burning stones or other kind of shenanigans. But the pursuit followed. "COME BACK, YOU COWARD!" Fares had yelled at the vehicle driving around the skeleton, ghost and whole bunch of knocked down figures.

DOC english sprite try to figure out how this shared bodyn thing works, especialy fun for the part that is lord english who is already used to having to share a body with someone else but that worked differently than this anyway the tank driving servine acidentally drives over 10 - sawbuck and he is wounded slightly causing the servine his tank and sawbuck to all be jumped to a random place at a random point in time

Faressain let out lots of curses as he was wounded. He was driving a tank after all, and he didn't notice a trap. Thankfully, it was somewhere near his previous place ten seconds into future. His troops began to remove traps instead of proper fighting. "Sorry, my master, but I think there's too many traps around there." The lead soldier, capral has answered him with a bit of sad tone. They were losing time, though. Time needed to fight the rebel. Meanwhile Trebonth used the typewriter to ask where even is he. And who had destroyed his troops. No, not the speech. He was usually speechless to people, letting random voices.

(it was sawbuck who was wounded his power is that if you wound him you and he jump randomly through time and space staying in the same place relative to each other)
[doublepost=1550928043,1550927653][/doublepost]
((Hold on, I recall that you said time wasn't at its best right now, so...))
Papyrus comes back from next week (Eh) and sees mostly everyone (In my team) knocked out.
"WHAT HAPPENED HERE? GOKU?"
"A huge explosion happened and knocked everyone unconcious."
"Except me, Imma ghost."

9 - Stitch starts to make a hat that looks like gokus hair

Trebonth declared to hit every single of Fare's troops now. The Gatling bolts sped up, as they hit infantrymen, tanks and enemy artillery in a barrage. Despite the Tank-owner Faressain looking at his troops destroyed, he let a red laser fire off- to the Stitch. "God-" He was interrupted by the state. <INTEGRITY OF TANK: CRITICAL RANGE> Soon after, it exploded and the figure, the monk one, came from the destruction of both tank and the skull mechanical figure rummage. "I am tired of you, Trebonth. Let's finish it once and for all." The barrage fired still, injuring Fares severely and many of bystanders (Algot characters only.) were caught in crossfire. After it stopped, there was no ammo in the launcher.

((Thanks for not shooting at my characters.))
"We'll just... go now, bye."
Goku instant transmissions all of my characters back to the original RFFI airship. That's like, very very very far away

dooze stitch and snowman are hit by the explosion, they are all realy hurt, stitch starts to sew together his effegie that is wearing his backup hat thus healing his wounds

as snowman is hurt all of reality flickers around you, turns out her life is the one thing that is preventing all of reality from instantly colapseing and being destroyed

Faressain stabs... snowman using the daibo, while Trebonth goes to running over the monk all over with his vehicle. Without supply of shells, it's all but useless for distance combat, more like a special sort of car without access to weaponry. The reality however, is something that flickered due to too many transformations of the crazed king. Now he was some sort of... the leader with way too many troops-

"STOP!" Said the arbiter. "CAN YOU ACTUALLY BOTH STOP RUINING FABRIC OF TIME, SNOWMAN AND FARESSAIN? I AM ESSENCE OF REALITY, NOT YOU!" He dissapears in smokes as he BSODs the reality and reboots it before Algot shenanigans could occur. Trebonth and Faressain were still fighting, though. Vehicle against the Monk.

Ace Dik climbs out of a window in the ground and unleashes a hail of bullets on the least aurmored part of the tank using his hairclip (machine gun)

Chara suddenly appears out of nowhere and cuts the hairclip with her knife (I'll just make her a female)
"I heard Sans needed help, so here I am."
He looks at the pile of dust that used to be Sans and jars it.
"Well then. I guess I'll just go."
Chara makes a rift with her knife and enters it. She appears on the old RFFI airship and closes the rift.

"Look who showed up."
"Shut up, Beast. Here's what used to be Sans. Paps?"
"THANKS, CHAIR."
"What did you say?"
"Why don't we all calm down, yeah?"
"Yeah!"
So, Papyrus puts Sans' dust in a regen chamber, which is obviously useless since Sans will make a comeback sometime later.

Back
Top Bottom