Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I'm getting the error where I should buy the game and stuff.

I have the game though? and have replaced the file in the terraria folder, etc. :(

do I have to re-install terraria to get this to work or something?

UPDATE: fixed it. I just had to reinstall terraria :)

Last edited:
i keep on getting a terariahooks error, i assume its not supported?
It's integrated in, I would need to do some really weird sorcery

For some reason, the music is not loading or working at all, making it seem VERY weird, almost as if something bad is going to happen, anyone know a fix to this?
You dropped ffmpeg.exe in the content folder? Also make sure the music conversion mode in tmodloader settings is set at Convert on Demand.

It's integrated in, I would need to do some really weird sorcery

You dropped ffmpeg.exe in the content folder? Also make sure the music conversion mode in tmodloader settings is set at Convert on Demand.
Yup, I did all of that, and its not working. Any thing else I could do? (I also just found out weather sounds don't work ither)

Maybe someone knows why the RecipeBrowser mod conflicts with some other mods, causing an error?
RecipeBrowser works fine with many mods, but Mod of Redemption, for example, causes the following error:
Screenshot_1.1550743055.png

===
EDIT
===
Very strange, but this error probably always occurs when I try to add a new mod to my build. The error also works with N.E.F. and Crit Sound Effect

Last edited:
Maybe someone knows why the RecipeBrowser mod conflicts with some other mods, causing an error?
RecipeBrowser works fine with many mods, but Mod of Redemption, for example, causes the following error:
Screenshot_1.1550743055.png

===
EDIT
===
Very strange, but this error probably always occurs when I try to add a new mod to my build. The error also works with N.E.F. and Crit Sound Effect
So recipe browser need a special version to work, N.E.F and Sound Crit Effect probably use some method that got removed from 0.11 (since 64bit is based on a very early 0.11 commit, which was the most stable at that time, even more stable than the release build).

Also, running the latest version?

64bit Recipe browser : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502354710909419522/503326638759608321/RecipeBrowser.tmod

Edit: I just did a pull request into recipe browser so let's hope next version fix it :D

Last edited:
Be careful! Crit Sound Effect does not work correctly with this. When you try to enter the world - it crash the map forever.

No, only the following error when trying to enter the world.
Screenshot_1.1551101206.png

After the mod is disabled, the map will also not be able to start.
map can be solved trough config, as of the mod not working, it's honestly super weird (it seem to also crash world gen too)

Back
Top Bottom