Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

Well, sad to say that the map is finally broken, and by Terraria's final update too. The changes to mace weapons make all the meatball puzzles un-completable. Rest in peace Echoes

Same with their Zelda Two Worlds map, that was my favourite. And also most of my puzzle maps. It's kinda heart breaking, I literally published my latest one after months of work, on the day they finally announced 1.4, coincidentally. Now about 1/3 of said map is unplayable, it had such a short time to live.
I'd actually be so grateful if they added back an original version of a Flail into the game, even as an unobtainable item, so we could edit it back.

Well, you can just get a 1.3.5 version of the game, and play it with that. I can send you one I backed up myself, if you want. Not sure if it's ok to post it on the forums though. It's the regular Steam version, it's not possible to play it without owning the game, so it should be ok to share?

Well, you can just get a 1.3.5 version of the game, and play it with that. I can send you one I backed up myself, if you want. Not sure if it's ok to post it on the forums though. It's the regular Steam version, it's not possible to play it without owning the game, so it should be ok to share?
Couldn't I just use Tmodloader? That on 1.3.5

I don't understand what to use Tmodloader for? You can just play the map on an older version fine. The map is only uncompleteable on 1.4.

Back
Top Bottom