What would you do if Terraria became real?

Would you use your Terraria knowledge for good or for evil?

• Total voters
I would go to the dungeon and search around until I found a Muramasa. Those things age light, and fast, and they look badass.

Build a huge steampunk airship a little bit above the ground, enough as to not be bothered by any common rabble, but close enough to not be attacked by wyverns.
I would then work on a land-based IRL Avartis Bunker.

Build a huge steampunk airship a little bit above the ground, enough as to not be bothered by any common rabble, but close enough to not be attacked by wyverns.
I would then work on a land-based IRL Avartis Bunker.
Friggin' sky pirate.

Maybe I should pay a visit to a certain redneck friend of mine, a burning tesla sword does sound fun to use.

I would gain wings and probably build stuff. That said, there are creatures roaming around, so I'd kill them with my Terra Blade.

Drag my digging claw against the outer faces of skyscrapers and laugh psychotically as they fell (on me, But who cares cause lolrespawn)

But then... If terraria was real the skyscrapers would probably just float there with a stupid looking 2 ft high gap between the parts that were dug.

Rod of Discord. Everywhere. All the time.

Also, I’d get my hands on a Psycho Knife and a Last Prism as fast as I could.

Last edited:
I would likely get myself some weapons to get in the dungeon once skeletron and plantera are gone to get myself some magic.
I would most likely become highly respected with magical competences while most peoples struggle to survive .
Terraria players would likely become the dominent class and I could imagine them ruling over everyone else .
I would also get myself a spectre armor ,
Now imagine if the DoG was real ? Or yharon ?

Be magic man.
Melee and ranger... Do you really think you can carry a gun/giant sword?
Meanwhile I’m just carrying a book, and a prism.
*armor would prob not be heavy.

I would make a bucket list tooooo

Unless my inner monster on monsters
Meet my Cambion self
Take a selfie with an orange Plantera (Yes, I know how to get them. You cover them in Ichor.)
Move to the Crimson
Spread the Crimson
Try Deathweed, Blinkroot, Waterleaf, and other magic herbs
Build a highly sophisticated minecart track that takes me to anywhere in Virginia
Meet all of you guys
Meet the NPCs
Get my hands on a Meowmere
Get my hands on some Fishron Wings
Go to Space
Meet a real Harpy
Ride on a Wyvern
Get a pet Wyvern
Build my house into the world's best hotel-bunker hybrid

Back
Top Bottom