Video Fury's Forge - Build and Building-related Videos (Official Contest Winner!)

10 Inomanom Lane

undefined
When are we gonna hear more about this? I really like your build.
Also i am using a few of the prop designs from your "modern decorations" video in a build i am working on. As well i have a slight request, i plan on using a teleporter to reach upper floors but i don't have any ideas how to design a staircase design into the background.
(I've seen you do similar with a dungeon style entrance) I'd appreciate it if you could show off an idea for an interior up and down staircase. (I can get by with a screenshot and items used tho) but i am also on mobile so 1.3 blocks are unavailable to me :(

I will definitely share some images after i finally complete the build! And as well it is only a mini version of something i plan to make later that will be so much cooler.

Just checked out your map man, absolutely beautiful ambient and Buildings man, I really got into it for a while, the dark, sandy and red Setting of it, fits perfect into the abandoned and ruined town, which I loved to walk through! With a Little storyline to work out, this would be overly fantastic, Keep on the great work as Long as you don't overdo yourself and have fun with it!

again with the best wishes,
Fljnt

Also i am using a few of the prop designs from your "modern decorations" video in a build i am working on. As well i have a slight request, i plan on using a teleporter to reach upper floors but i don't have any ideas how to design a staircase design into the background.
(I've seen you do similar with a dungeon style entrance) I'd appreciate it if you could show off an idea for an interior up and down staircase. (I can get by with a screenshot and items used tho) but i am also on mobile so 1.3 blocks are unavailable to me :(

I will definitely share some images after i finally complete the build! And as well it is only a mini version of something i plan to make later that will be so much cooler.

Heya, alright first: I've been quiet about the adventure map because there is still a lot of work needed to be done on it. A lot. I won't be releasing an early version of it like the wasteland map -- it will be released when it's completely finished. Also, it might not be just a map. I might be teaming up with a few people and turning it into a full mod...but, for now, I will just continue building parts of it.
Anyway, I mentioned the wasteland map. Now that the first version of that is out, I am taking a break from working on it -- which means I'll have a lot more time to work on the adventure map. That's how things are with me. Between the big build projects I have going on, my modded series which requires a lot of time on a very regular basis, my Legendary Lands series which takes a huge amount of building, recording and especially editing time...yeah...I'm very busy trying to juggle everything. I also want to get Starbound going again.
There are 3 more episodes in the Legendary Lands series and I will be doing a long recording session this weekend which will help me get into the rhythm I need to get into in order to keep all this going.
So, after this weekend, things will be easier for me. After Legendary Lands is finished, things will be MUCH easier for me and I'll have a lot more time again. Right now I am completely swamped.
Background staircase? I will do some thinking about it. Maybe I'll build one on video. Do you mean a staircase that you can see the entire thing in the background? or a staircase that you can see entering a doorway and then exiting the doorway at the higher floor?
Pictures would be cool! Always feel free to post pictures here, twitter or my facebook page.

Just checked out your map man, absolutely beautiful ambient and Buildings man, I really got into it for a while, the dark, sandy and red Setting of it, fits perfect into the abandoned and ruined town, which I loved to walk through! With a Little storyline to work out, this would be overly fantastic, Keep on the great work as Long as you don't overdo yourself and have fun with it!

again with the best wishes,
Fljnt

Thank you. There's a lot more that I plan to build/finish but I wanted to get it out the door for now. I'm hoping people build their own wasteland builds and share screens with me or something. That would be cool. Even though I want to build several pretty large builds in this, I want to keep most of it empty to retain that dead, wasteland feel and, yeah, ambience.

Alright man, as I said before, don't overwork yourself! You'll probably come to a Point where the fun is going to not exist after a damn lot of work otherwise.
It's great to see you're having fun doing it anyways right now. As I could see you are having a list of Projects you're into right now, Starbound, Adventure map etc.
Just hoping it's not too exhausting. Also I am a not too busy Person, if you have something to do for me, or you Need help in any case, I am available man.
However, have a damn lot of fun with Building and recording as before.

If you would like to learn a bit about Building tricks, for example Building Background doors and/or staircases, you can always hit me up too man. I am available for any Kind of Building help.

Well don't get yourself to overloaded, something you could do is start slightly prerecording so you have more content to upload while still being able to take more time not filming videos.

Also a doorway style with a teleporter at top and bottom. So at one place you get a nice ascending stair case, then wherever up need above it you can place a decending staircase. I'm gonna have a few more then likely, so having a good way to go about it would be best.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I just haven't had a chance to have a good, long recording session lately. The schedule is coming back soon though, so it's all good.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I just haven't had a chance to have a good, long recording session lately. The schedule is coming back soon though, so it's all good.
I haven't been able to really kick off my build, im only partway done with the first 3 floors, i have only half the idea for 4th floor.. and i want to do a basement as well..

And you inspired another build idea that i drew "most" of today. Yes i draw my builds. My current device is junk, i don't have access to my good ones atm..

Also my idea for the teleports was a hammered flat teleporter, and the whole thing to extend to be 4 tiles tall and 3 wide including teleporter. :p

I haven't been able to really kick off my build, im only partway done with the first 3 floors, i have only half the idea for 4th floor.. and i want to do a basement as well..

And you inspired another build idea that i drew "most" of today. Yes i draw my builds. My current device is junk, i don't have access to my good ones atm..

Also my idea for the teleports was a hammered flat teleporter, and the whole thing to extend to be 4 tiles tall and 3 wide including teleporter. :p

I draw some of my builds as well...well, very roughly. I just sometimes get the basic shape and a few ideas out on paper before I start building certain things. I just saw that you posted this a month ago...oops. Sorry for the late reply. I'm probably going to show a build I've been making for the adventure map (or part of a build) soon on the channel. It uses a lot of background doors, of course, but also several background staircases and other things. "Soon" is a pretty fluid term for me right now though, unfortunately, with how much I have going on. I intend to do things and then they inevitably get pushed back because other, normal, videos sometimes take much longer than intended. Anyway, soon :p

I draw some of my builds as well...well, very roughly. I just sometimes get the basic shape and a few ideas out on paper before I start building certain things. I just saw that you posted this a month ago...oops. Sorry for the late reply. I'm probably going to show a build I've been making for the adventure map (or part of a build) soon on the channel. It uses a lot of background doors, of course, but also several background staircases and other things. "Soon" is a pretty fluid term for me right now though, unfortunately, with how much I have going on. I intend to do things and then they inevitably get pushed back because other, normal, videos sometimes take much longer than intended. Anyway, soon :p
I have gone all out on drawing them. Then i started using a pixel painter app (used it for texture edits at one point) bc it was much easier.
And it's no problem.
Also cool. I was thinking of using an edited style of your dungeon entrance but wasn't sure how it would look.
And stuff for me goes the same way. I lost more items then decided i need to build the thing on it's own world so i can have an exterior. Then i stopped to mess with cloud saves (as I'm using mobile) and they won't load ingame despite everything being correct.. -_- so I'm trying to mess with a different device i don't care about to try and mess with root data. (At this point there isn't much else i can do)

Hey Fury, i just want to say that i really like your builds and your videos on youtube aswell. Always when i had a hard day i just watch some of your videos and all the anger is gone.
I just want to thank you for that. :)

Hey Fury, i just want to say that i really like your builds and your videos on youtube aswell. Always when i had a hard day i just watch some of your videos and all the anger is gone.
I just want to thank you for that. :)

Thanks man! I really appreciate it and am glad I could help!

Screenshot_20180508-171122.png

upload_2019-2-16_13-53-46.png

A little thing I made in my test world after watching your tips n' tricks videos: a small space shrine, featuring a bird-powered fountain system and some blocks and wall from Jenosis' Furniture, Food and Fun mod.
keeping a theme using rainbow blocks is tough btw

Heyyy, very nice! The fountain from FFF fits right in there too. Good one.
it was actually built specifically for the fountain. I wanted to give it a Kirby-esque aesthetic but ended up improvising instead, still like it tho

It is me again, I just really like sharing my stuff here
20190518222029_1.jpg
This is the result of me tinkering with modded building items and paint. Here is a ruined ancient shrine in the middle of a forest, featuring stuff from Builder Plus, Furniture Food and Fun and Chad's Furniture.
Also I'd like to thank Fury for enlightening me with building knowledge and giving me the inspiration to (soon) make an adventure map

Back
Top Bottom