PC Super Terraria World Support

You guys have it easy, my game just wont start even though i have installed it correctly. it asks me to launch it through steam, and then shuts off. I have been launching it through steam. (im using window 10 if that helps)

Alright Flippi and team, i have a legitimate issue this time and i cant seem to fix it, when i try to leave on the boat of the tutorial world, to the mainland, the game immediately crashes, let me know if you want the crashlog and i can crash it again and screencap it. Thanks again

So, I downloaded the game and ran the installer. It requested I sign into steam, but I forgot my password. After many wrong attempts, I got locked out and it would not work anymore, saying there were too many wrong attempts and that I need to wait awhile. I waited a full day, and it still won't accept my password. How much longer am I supposed to wait? Spring break doesn't last forever, and I want to play before going back to school.

So, I downloaded the game and ran the installer. It requested I sign into steam, but I forgot my password. After many wrong attempts, I got locked out and it would not work anymore, saying there were too many wrong attempts and that I need to wait awhile. I waited a full day, and it still won't accept my password. How much longer am I supposed to wait? Spring break doesn't last forever, and I want to play before going back to school.
That sounds like an issue with steam not us I'm afraid. Maybe try reinstalling the launcher and see if that helps you?

Yeah, I tried reinstalling it. It looks like the only thing I can do is wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom