Mobile Just a Hint for Events Like Pumpkin Moon, Goblin and Pirate Invasion

Trouble with event spawn rates? Does this help?

• Total voters
My suggestions concerning the lava basins still make as much sense, as the suggestion not stray too far away from the monsters.

Sure the bat scepter will help just fine, since you can focus on one side only, making for a much faster wave progression, especially when you apply the lava trick. You may as well use a terra blade when you have a flat arena. Just stand on the lower level, shoot like crazy in the proper direction and you're through the first waves in no time.

As for the mobile version, you can consider a lava basin as luck manipulation.

His hold the button trick sure is something that is abuse from my point of view, let alone the problem that this may work for everyone, whereas a hunter potion is working as intended, no matter the version of the game, in regards of its platform.

But I guess it's an individual matter when it comes to using bugs to the players advantage or not.

Sure the bat scepter will help just fine, since you can focus on one side only, making for a much faster wave progression, especially when you apply the lava trick.

With the changes made to mob spawning, it's not something that would help, it's one of the only two ways people have found to even reach wave 15 on a consistent basis. And even then, the night ends almost immediately upon you doing so because they cut the night time in half.

His hold the button trick sure is something that is abuse from my point of view, let alone the problem that this may work for everyone, whereas a hunter potion is working as intended, no matter the version of the game, in regards of its platform.

But I guess it's an individual matter when it comes to using bugs to the players advantage or not.

It's not a bug, but an intended feature. The map marks mobs with silver dots. He just worded it in a weird way. You don't have to hold anything you just open the map, and boom.

You can actually have an easier time with the batscepter when it comes to killing pumpkings when you also have rainbow gun, or nimbus clouds.

Rainbow gun works better though. If you hit the pumpking with it and spam bats behind, most of the time, the bats will "stack" and hit after the rainbow expired, that way, you can deal some more damage on stuff like pumpkings. Theoretically, you do so as well with mouning woods, but most of the time your bats will then go for something else.

But that rainbow bat stacking trick really helped me a lot.

You can actually have an easier time with the batscepter when it comes to killing pumpkings when you also have rainbow gun, or nimbus clouds.

Rainbow gun works better though. If you hit the pumpking with it and spam bats behind, most of the time, the bats will "stack" and hit after the rainbow expired, that way, you can deal some more damage on stuff like pumpkings. Theoretically, you do so as well with mouning woods, but most of the time your bats will then go for something else.

But that rainbow bat stacking trick really helped me a lot.

Stacking damage like this would definitely help, but I can tell you from experience it's not enough. The spawn rate is too low, and the nights are too short. There's also the fact that one of the many bugs is that magic weapons work no where near their intended speed, severely limiting your DPS.

Stacking damage like this would definitely help, but I can tell you from experience it's not enough. The spawn rate is too low, and the nights are too short. There's also the fact that one of the many bugs is that magic weapons work no where near their intended speed, severely limiting your DPS.

Yeah, nights can never be too young, however any amount of stacking damage, as far the pumpkinmoon goes, is a big deal.

A friend of mine showed me, that he could reach the final wave, kill 2 Pumpkings and like 3 mourning woods during that period, with little to no effort, he didn't even have to look at his display until the pumpking came, really. Make of that, what you wish. As it stands, his arena is one the most effective among all the arenas I've seen on mobile so far. With a lava pit on one side and a shadowbeam, he tore his way through he first waves in what seemed like seconds.

There is quite a bit manipulation going on, no doubt, but just a platform, or filling holes in the dirt is simply the least you can do, to maximize a pumpkinmoons value.

Okay so what i did last night was the Pumpkin Moon. I keep reaching Wave 15 and complete it and sometimes i dont. Now, using the Scourge, and seeing where the enemies are by showing the map and not letting go till i see an enemy, i just fire in that direction and then i zoom out to see where the next enemy is. Im not telling anyone to look at the map forever. Just see where the enemy spawns, go back in the game (zoom in) and kill in that direction. The later waves wont matter as they spawn alot of mibs like crazy. When i did build that platform high up, most of the monsters never spawned as and i had to go to the ground to advance to waves where they have the Poltergeist and the Pumpking. When they spawned and i went back up, they only came at me like 1 Mob every 10 seconds. I was mad so going back on the ground and destroying the high Platform with a Holy Hand Grenade was probably better for me.

Alright,here's the solution to all of you,lava+blizzard staff(with spectre armor with hood,you are guaranteed you will get at least 10 pumking trophy,also,mana flower/celestial cuff is necessary.),for those who doesn't have it(i mean why do you even have it in first place?i understamd when friends give you one but those doesn't...how?????),do the frost moon with horseman's blade,for those who doesn't have it,use terra blade!and for those who have completely no luck on getting broken hero sword when they wanted to(Me!),use a paladin's hammer,and for those who also can't get a paladin's hammer(Me!...Again!),use vampire knife!(you could eventually farm it out at least..)And finally but not least,for those who doesn't even try...Get lost dude!

Alright,here's the solution to all of you,lava+blizzard staff(with spectre armor with hood,you are guaranteed you will get at least 10 pumking trophy,also,mana flower/celestial cuff is necessary.),for those who doesn't have it(i mean why do you even have it in first place?i understamd when friends give you one but those doesn't...how?????),do the frost moon with horseman's blade,for those who doesn't have it,use terra blade!and for those who have completely no luck on getting broken hero sword when they wanted to(Me!),use a paladin's hammer,and for those who also can't get a paladin's hammer(Me!...Again!),use vampire knife!(you could eventually farm it out at least..)And finally but not least,for those who doesn't even try...Get lost dude!
That was super cluttered, i literally got lost in the middle somewhere. Basically:
Lava + Blizzard for Pumpkin Moon + Spectre Armor (Hood) + Mana Flower or Celestial Cuffs
Horsemans Blade or Terra Blade for Frost Moon + Paladins Armor + Vampire Knives.

I gotta start making guides for farming these things cause I needed little luck to get these.

That was super cluttered, i literally got lost in the middle somewhere. Basically:
Lava + Blizzard for Pumpkin Moon + Spectre Armor (Hood) + Mana Flower or Celestial Cuffs
Horsemans Blade or Terra Blade for Frost Moon + Paladins Armor + Vampire Knives.

I gotta start making guides for farming these things cause I needed little luck to get these.
Takes time to type,gimme a moment.

Back
Top Bottom