What's the name of the stardust guardian in the games files

Mavriate

Official Terrarian
Hello I've been hooked on JoJo and wanted to re-texture the stardust guardian to a stand and I've seen the tutorials of how to make a texture pack but I can't seem to find the file of the guardian and manually searching for it one-by-one will be tedious and time consuming. to those that know what is the name of the stardust guardian .xnb file?

I'm quite new here(and forums in general) so if I did anything wrong please tell me so and elaborate on how I can fix any mistake I've done...

i think it is either NPC_409.xnb or NPC_411.xnb
and also good luck on your re-texturing :happy:

I was confused with the stardust guardian with those 2 mobs
apparently i was wrong

Last edited:
Hello I've been hooked on JoJo and wanted to re-texture the stardust guardian to a stand and I've seen the tutorials of how to make a texture pack but I can't seem to find the file of the guardian and manually searching for it one-by-one will be tedious and time consuming. to those that know what is the name of the stardust guardian .xnb file?

I'm quite new here(and forums in general) so if I did anything wrong please tell me so and elaborate on how I can fix any mistake I've done...
Stardust Guardian is a "Projectile_623"

Stardust Guardian is a "Projectile_623"

Um... I converted it into an image and it came out as a beam like segmented white thing... IDK if this is intensional and it's the way it's supposed to be but if thats the case then I don't know where to start.(btw after a few weeks waiting for a reply on my original post I manually 1 by 1 converted every npc and project xnb and a few others I thought could be it... no such luck, then I wanted to make some terraria art so I thought hard and remembered this and looked if anyone could offer help.)

Are you sure what you converted is really Projectile_623 , I just checked if I wrote you wrong number but I didn't. I knew before you opsted it belong to projectile because every update I check textures.
upload_2019-3-27_18-22-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-27_18-19-15.png
    upload_2019-3-27_18-19-15.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,323
Um... I converted it into an image and it came out as a beam like segmented white thing... IDK if this is intensional and it's the way it's supposed to be but if thats the case then I don't know where to start.(btw after a few weeks waiting for a reply on my original post I manually 1 by 1 converted every npc and project xnb and a few others I thought could be it... no such luck, then I wanted to make some terraria art so I thought hard and remembered this and looked if anyone could offer help.)
probably because all this time I've been using XNB converter and not paint.net thanks tho
[doublepost=1554113781,1554113434][/doublepost]
Are you sure what you converted is really Projectile_623 , I just checked if I wrote you wrong number but I didn't. I knew before you opsted it belong to projectile because every update I check textures.
View attachment 218793
wait how did you covert the XNB file into png without making it into a white beam thingy

Attachments

• bandicam 2019-04-01 18-13-49-759.png
    bandicam 2019-04-01 18-13-49-759.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 250
I am pretty sure it is a Prism laser projectile, because it is white, white like rainbow bricks and slime. Pojectile what you converted is actually 632 not a 623. You made a little mistake in the projectile ID order.

Paint:NET is not a converter, I have every XNB image converted, XNB to PNG converter, I use Pant.NET and Asesprite to edit them, it is necesary to make armor and vanity set sheet.

http://www.cl.ly/3D0X0l3M3m0e2X2q3N3q

I am pretty sure it is a Prism laser projectile, because it is white, white like rainbow bricks and slime. Pojectile what you converted is actually 632 not a 623. You made a little mistake in the projectile ID order.

Paint:NET is not a converter, I have every XNB image converted, XNB to PNG converter, I use Pant.NET and Asesprite to edit them, it is necesary to make armor and vanity set sheet.

http://www.cl.ly/3D0X0l3M3m0e2X2q3N3q

Wow, how did I miss that I was pretty sure I manually checked every projectile 1-by-1, still thanks

Back
Top Bottom