tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
I got the same Problem ^ Please fix this asap, its kind of annoying if you get random frozen or stunned or burned and you cant do anything against it

( Steam Multiplayer )

It's says in the changelogs that it's fixed, but now the mod is even more broken when it comes to multiplayer: The mod auto-disables itself when trying to play multiplayer, but it's fine in the singleplayer. I wonder if the problem lies in my modpack or in the mod.

It's says in the changelogs that it's fixed, but now the mod is even more broken when it comes to multiplayer: The mod auto-disables itself when trying to play multiplayer, but it's fine in the singleplayer. I wonder if the problem lies in my modpack or in the mod.

on a server or host and play? never understand if its the same thing
will do a multiplayer games in 2 hours with 2 noob and this mod is in the list... i hope its ok in host and play :(

Well, I want to say that I really like this mod. It adds tons of cool items/NPCs withwcool mechanics. The only thing (which is a really global problem for me.), I hate about it is that it slowly becoming another mod with non-Terraria styled sprites and in my opinion it is reaaaaaaaally bad because it forces me to use outdated version to live without those new sprites. Maybe you will make version for this mod which will contain old sprites? Like you made with Music! I will REALLY appreciate that and some other people will appreciate that too because I know some people who like Terraria styled mods too. Still this mod is awesome!

Well, I want to say that I really like this mod. It adds tons of cool items/NPCs withwcool mechanics. The only thing (which is a really global problem for me.), I hate about it is that it slowly becoming another mod with non-Terraria styled sprites and in my opinion it is reaaaaaaaally bad because it forces me to use outdated version to live without those new sprites. Maybe you will make version for this mod which will contain old sprites? Like you made with Music! I will REALLY appreciate that and some other people will appreciate that too because I know some people who like Terraria styled mods too. Still this mod is awesome!
hey man! do you have the old version that u can upload on mediafire ? ( previous one ) cause this today update just broke in multiplayer and i really need to create a world with my friends for tonight multiplayer

I believe the reason it's unloading itself in multiplayer is because there's a filepath issue with the Golden Ducky. It's trying to pull a file from an invalid filepath which I'm assuming is from one of the dev's own PCs. See here:
k2NgH3a.png

The Nightbreaker's projectiles deal magic damage (According to colored damage types mod) is this an error or intentional ?

I believe the reason it's unloading itself in multiplayer is because there's a filepath issue with the Golden Ducky. It's trying to pull a file from an invalid filepath which I'm assuming is from one of the dev's own PCs. See here:
k2NgH3a.png

I was kind of excited for a moment because we had one placed down for fun... removed it, restarted... nothing-.-

Yesterday, playing with friends, I noticed a bug - in multiplayer you can’t catch a scorpion using a butterfly net for summoning Wasteland.

p.s. The new Wasteland sprite looks very cool, but the old one is already used to it and seems familiar already ...
Is it possible to make a black Wasteland with inflated stats on the hardmode stage, but already as a mini boss who attacks himself in a sandstorm?

The github link doesn't seem to be working. Was it made private or is the link just messed up?

Yesterday, playing with friends, I noticed a bug - in multiplayer you can’t catch a scorpion using a butterfly net for summoning Wasteland.

p.s. The new Wasteland sprite looks very cool, but the old one is already used to it and seems familiar already ...
Is it possible to make a black Wasteland with inflated stats on the hardmode stage, but already as a mini boss who attacks himself in a sandstorm?
in response to this, are you catching normal scorpions or mutated scorpions? There's a difference

Will the Town spawns bug be fixed any time soon? Mob spawns appear entirely disabled while around a bunch of npcs. and the problem started with one of the last updates. and its still persisting.

Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!

If your running into system out of memory that means you have too many mods/using the 32 bit version of Terraria. You would have to download the 64 bit version which you can find with a google search.

So in multiplayer (dedicated server), Wasteland is invisible to everyone except the one who summoned him. In one case, only the summoner of Wasteland was able to damage him. In the other case, both could still damage him but he was still invisible (occasionally an abnormally massive version of his sprite would flicker on the screen, however).
His eggs, however, worked fine and could be damaged by either and seen by both still.

Another issue. It seems that the Nature's Betrayer and Aether's Blasphemy do not do as they say on the tin. The "life stealing" bolts they fire only steal like around 1/3 of the time it seems, and even then, the green number that pops up is a helpful "0" 90% of the time, and occasionally a "1"... And that's at Mythical. On an already slow and inaccurate weapon. Not very effective healing weapons, those.

Also having this issue, any estimate on a fix?
Um... This is a vanilla feature.
The more town NPCs you have, the less monsters will spawn in the area around them.
With mods that add NPCs, this amount can get even higher, causing even less enemies to spawn.

Um... This is a vanilla feature.
The more town NPCs you have, the less monsters will spawn in the area around them.
With mods that add NPCs, this amount can get even higher, causing even less enemies to spawn.
There's a 200 NPC limit in the game, so if you got 50 town npcs that's 50 less enemies that can spawn.

Interestingly enough, the player cap is 255, more than the NPC Cap! Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom