Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS4

• Xbox One

• Total voters

SovietPotato

Terrarian
Hello! I have been playing Terraria for many years now and have decided to hop onto the forum side! While I may not be able to answer questions, I'm up for joining your worlds or helping in almost any way I can! I started on Xbox 360 Terraria, then went to PS4, a little bit of mobile on a slow Kindle Fire, and now I have my own PC on which I play Terraria! There is a poll up above on which platform you play on, but if I have missed any, please tell me and I will try to add it (if there is any way of editing a poll)!

260_by_r8a_creations_dd1771h-fullview.png

Hello! I have been playing Terraria for many years now and have decided to hop onto the forum side! While I may not be able to answer questions, I'm up for joining your worlds or helping in almost any way I can! I started on Xbox 360 Terraria, then went to PS4, a little bit of mobile on a slow Kindle Fire, and now I have my own PC on which I play Terraria! There is a poll up above on which platform you play on, but if I have missed any, please tell me and I will try to add it (if there is any way of editing a poll)!
Hi there @SovietPotato, welcome to the forums. :)

Back
Top Bottom