high magic crit
mana flower
100 more turret spots

Staff, shoots 3 or 4 Typoons at the cost of 0 mana, made cuz bored

Workbench, ShadowTiger and RenRllySad

suggested something to make the crafting interface less clutered, here ya go

Leave suggestions if ya want

Last edited:
I love it. Thank you for the mod! Cheat options are great for when you just want to build things and not be bothered by enemies, but you don't specifically want to turn on god mode or anything.

I actually do have a suggestion. When everything just costs dirt, which is obviously a common item, that would greatly expand the list of items that you can craft when at a workbench. That means your craft menu thing will be huge if you have dirt in your inventory and it'll take a while to get to what you need.

Rather, could there be an item that's crafted with dirt that is then used to craft all of the other items? That way, if you have dirt in your inventory, it only increases the amount of items you can then create by one, rather than ... however many items are in this mod. So that would save space in the crafting list.

Last edited:
Make these items craftable at a tinkerer's workbench.
Would do exactly what Shadow had mentioned + it makes much more sense to me. OR just make a custom workbench to craft the items.

I love it. Thank you for the mod! Cheat options are great for when you just want to build things and not be bothered by enemies, but you don't specifically want to turn on god mode or anything.

I actually do have a suggestion. When everything just costs dirt, which is obviously a common item, that would greatly expand the list of items that you can craft when at a workbench. That means your craft menu thing will be huge if you have dirt in your inventory and it'll take a while to get to what you need.

Rather, could there be an item that's crafted with dirt that is then used to craft all of the other items? That way, if you have dirt in your inventory, it only increases the amount of items you can then create by one, rather than ... however many items are in this mod. So that would space in the crafting list.

Okay, i'll make a custom crafting station, as this msg suggested
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Make these items craftable at a tinkerer's workbench.
Would do exactly what Shadow had mentioned + it makes much more sense to me. OR just make a custom workbench to craft the items.

Back
Top Bottom