tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Oh no, True Mode, welp time for me to die lots of times. (an unfriendly reminder that I have Calamity with Revengence active, welp Revengence + True Mode is gonna screw me over.)

Maybe try adding a magic weapon, similar to the last prism, called Araghur's crystal which is a 1/100 drop rate from Araghur the flare serpent that would look seriously cool and it inflicts the flarium inferno debuff. Also the weapon can only be used once Araghur the flare serpent has been defeated.

Last edited:
I honestly find the Lunarians a weird Zerg-rush battle, But I like Abaddon

Could you please make it so that the Flame Razed Forest and the Fiery caves can be purged with the Clentaminator? Its really annoying losing most of my world to This biome.

Maybe try adding a magic weapon, similar to the last prism, called Araghur's crystal which is a 1/100 drop rate from Araghur the flare serpent that would look seriously cool and it inflicts the flarium inferno debuff. Also the weapon can only be used once Araghur the flare serpent has been defeated.
that's basically Yharim's Crystal but Araghur, so no.
We also already have the Prism Break and Eroded Prism like SaiyanKirby said.

I honestly find the Lunarians a weird Zerg-rush battle, But I like Abaddon

Could you please make it so that the Flame Razed Forest and the Fiery caves can be purged with the Clentaminator? Its really annoying losing most of my world to This biome.
Cleansing Spray, look it up on the wiki or check the FaQ in the discord

What are the new attacks?
What are the new bosses?
There were a few youtubers that showed off early builds of the new version of Shadows of Abbadon (which btw dan, you need to request the mods to rename the thread)
Though I'm pretty sure Dan is just going to respond with something like "Join the discord to find out more (because screw TCF, reasons)"
Seriously is it too much to ask for to keep TCF threads updated or is everyone injecting discord into their bloodstream?

What are the new attacks?
What are the new bosses?
the new attacks for Abaddon, Araghur and the siblings you can see in my videos, there are 4 new bosses (Decree, Erazor replacing Noiseboi and 2 more we didn't reveal yet)

There were a few youtubers that showed off early builds of the new version of Shadows of Abbadon (which btw dan, you need to request the mods to rename the thread)
Though I'm pretty sure Dan is just going to respond with something like "Join the discord to find out more (because screw TCF, reasons)"
Seriously is it too much to ask for to keep TCF threads updated or is everyone injecting discord into their bloodstream?
how do I ask them to change it? people told me to report my own thread which seems kinda odd... also I am on Discord 18 hours a day so yeah.. why not just create an account? but I suppose I could give someone else from my discord the task of updating the thread, if I find out how to share editing privileges on a forum thread. I may also just create a new thread if nothing works

how do I ask them to change it? people told me to report my own thread which seems kinda odd... also I am on Discord 18 hours a day so yeah.. why not just create an account? but I suppose I could give someone else from my discord the task of updating the thread, if I find out how to share editing privileges on a forum thread. I may also just create a new thread if nothing works
It's a personal thing, I'm not a fan of using discord outside of friend contacts.

Yeah, the thing about the report button people tend not to realize is it's a "call a mod" button; not just for reporting trouble but when you need some kind moderator action of any kind.
If not that, I don't think anyone would be against making a new thread, depends if you want to keep these 60 pages of Sacred Tools history or not in 1 mod.
obviously though, this is for after the big update drops, so it's not a big concern atm.

also I am on Discord 18 hours a day so yeah..
Now that's a full time job, a little too much. But I guess that's a price of popularity eh?

The people that told you to use the Report function on the first post are correct, as is CaptainRussia. :) And like he mentioned, the Report feature isn’t only for things that might need a moderator’s warning, but things like thread name changes, duplicate threads, moving a thread, etc can all go through the report system.

Please don’t create a new thread though. If the name of the mod is changing it doesn’t need a new thread, just a title change.

The people that told you to use the Report function on the first post are correct, as is CaptainRussia. :) And like he mentioned, the Report feature isn’t only for things that might need a moderator’s warning, but things like thread name changes, duplicate threads, moving a thread, etc can all go through the report system.

Please don’t create a new thread though. If the name of the mod is changing it doesn’t need a new thread, just a title change.
very well then, will do once the update drops

Crazy idea, but I would personally find it funny if instead of it always being Nuba, whichever Lunarian you defeated first was the one to get kicked out. Same stuff, just different lines and appearance depending on which one.

Back
Top Bottom