tModLoader Shop Expander

Hi, I'm encountering a similar problem, but with AlchemistNPC - with your mod enabled, neither the alchemist or the brewer have anything in their shops, but with your mod disabled they do. I am running a number of other mods, so when I have a chance I'll try enabling/disabling various things and see if it makes any difference.

Hi, I'm encountering a similar problem, but with AlchemistNPC - with your mod enabled, neither the alchemist or the brewer have anything in their shops, but with your mod disabled they do. I am running a number of other mods, so when I have a chance I'll try enabling/disabling various things and see if it makes any difference.
That would be great. I'd also be very grateful if you could just send me a list of the mods you're using. I can figure out the rest. Like I said before, if you don't want to type all of them out, you can just copy/paste the contents of %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\enabled.json

Thanks for the attention, your doing a great work, ill hope that you could find the solution soon.

Btw, its there a possibility to make the same thing but whit town NPCs?
i mean expand the limit of listed npc when you have a lot of mods, because when you hit the limit, its imposible to select their houses :(
That would be a lot more complicated than this. Unlike shop items, there is not really a sort of "array of available NPC buttons" in the game. That menu is rendered based on the loaded NPC head textures. Putting in a fake item and hooking it's click event would not be easy. It's not impossible, but I don't think I'll attempt it any time soon...

That would be great. I'd also be very grateful if you could just send me a list of the mods you're using. I can figure out the rest. Like I said before, if you don't want to type all of them out, you can just copy/paste the contents of %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\enabled.json

Here they are:
"ThoriumMod",
"AlchemistNPC",
"BossChecklist",
"chadsfurni",
"CheatSheet",
"CosmeticVariety",
"Fargowiltas",
"Fishing3",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"imkSushisMod",
"imkSushisModOldRecipesEnabler",
"MagicStorage",
"NoFishTimer",
"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"ReducedGrinding",
"SacredTools",
"Wildlife",
"WingSlot",
"ZoaklenMod",
"VeinMiner",
"Pumpking",
"willsweaponpack",
"ExtraGunGear",
"UniverseOfSwordsMod",
"Luiafk",
"JoostMod",
"SolutionsMod",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"HelpfulHotkeys",
"SpiritMod",
"ElementsAwoken",
"Exodus",
"W1KModRedux",
"LithosArmory"

Here they are:
"ThoriumMod",
"AlchemistNPC",
"BossChecklist",
"chadsfurni",
"CheatSheet",
"CosmeticVariety",
"Fargowiltas",
"Fishing3",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"imkSushisMod",
"imkSushisModOldRecipesEnabler",
"MagicStorage",
"NoFishTimer",
"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"ReducedGrinding",
"SacredTools",
"Wildlife",
"WingSlot",
"ZoaklenMod",
"VeinMiner",
"Pumpking",
"willsweaponpack",
"ExtraGunGear",
"UniverseOfSwordsMod",
"Luiafk",
"JoostMod",
"SolutionsMod",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"HelpfulHotkeys",
"SpiritMod",
"ElementsAwoken",
"Exodus",
"W1KModRedux",
"LithosArmory"
Sorry for the delay. Thank you very much, this actually helped me a lot. Also, thanks @KrianMusic for the testing. ;)
I fixed the previous issues. I slightly messed up the release yesterday, but everything should be fine by now.

Updated to version 1.1.1
  • Better error handling and other bug fixes
  • Fixed overzealous duplicate remover
(And we shall never speak of v1.1.0)
In a way the empty shops were not really my fault, it's just that Shop Expander didn't handle exceptions from other mods in SetupShop methods. The issue with Fargo's was actually an incompatibility with Elements Awoken.

Sorry for the delay. Thank you very much, this actually helped me a lot. Also, thanks @KrianMusic for the testing. ;)
I fixed the previous issues. I slightly messed up the release yesterday, but everything should be fine by now.

Updated to version 1.1.1
  • Better error handling and other bug fixes
  • Fixed overzealous duplicate remover
(And we shall never speak of v1.1.0)
In a way the empty shops were not really my fault, it's just that Shop Expander didn't handle exceptions from other mods in SetupShop methods. The issue with Fargo's was actually an incompatibility with Elements Awoken.

That update fixed the bug whit the shops, thanks a lot!

Sorry, I guess im still a noob for the terraria modding scene, how do i install this? when i go tot he github i get a zip file with no tmod file (which im assuming is intentional).

Sorry, I guess im still a noob for the terraria modding scene, how do i install this? when i go tot he github i get a zip file with no tmod file (which im assuming is intentional).

On GitHub you can find the .tmod file under releases. (DRKV333/ShopExpander). The easiest way to install the mod though, is by using the ingame mod browser. Go to "Mod Browser" in the main menu, search for "shop expander", hit download, then enable it in the Mods menu and hit reload mods.

On GitHub you can find the .tmod file under releases. (DRKV333/ShopExpander). The easiest way to install the mod though, is by using the ingame mod browser. Go to "Mod Browser" in the main menu, search for "shop expander", hit download, then enable it in the Mods menu and hit reload mods.
oh sorry that i missed that, thanks for the clarification!

I see this was talked about but maybe it's my medication or lack of sleep, but not sure if this specific part was reported for Fargo's mutant mod more recently after that shop update, also posting my mod list.

[ monster mod.png Mod list.png

I see this was talked about but maybe it's my medication or lack of sleep, but not sure if this specific part was reported for Fargo's mutant mod more recently after that shop update, also posting my mod list.

[View attachment 219274 View attachment 219275
Yay, it's all working as intended! :happy: (Except for that typo...) That is the new error handler I put in, so the mod doesn't entirely melt if something gets messed up.
But yes, I see you also have elements awoken, so it's probably the same issue I ran into. It has nothing to do with Shop Expander. I'll head over to the Fargo's Mutants thread and report it there.

This mod is a godsend for large packs. I love how it combines redundant items that multiple mods add to the same shop.

Hi, I have an issue with UniverseofSwords mod, if ShopExpander is on in multiplayer mobs drops Scarlet flare core instead Sword matter, in singleplayer all works ok. How I can fix this?

Hi, I have an issue with UniverseofSwords mod, if ShopExpander is on in multiplayer mobs drops Scarlet flare core instead Sword matter, in singleplayer all works ok. How I can fix this?
Yeah, I was afraid something like this might happen. Looks like I set the "side" property of the mod wrong, and now item IDs are not synced properly with the server. Hopefully this will be an easy fix.

Assuming that's the same issue I just had with all the items in my chests being wrong in multiplayer? Couldn't tell if it was making enemies drop stuff they shouldn't but my life quartz turned into large pearls among others.

Pity though, this is such a needed mod and all the big mods decided Dryad inventory is free real estate.

Assuming that's the same issue I just had with all the items in my chests being wrong in multiplayer? Couldn't tell if it was making enemies drop stuff they shouldn't but my life quartz turned into large pearls among others.

Pity though, this is such a needed mod and all the big mods decided Dryad inventory is free real estate.

Sorry for the delay, had some unrelated technical problems, and then other stuff came up too...
Anyways, it should be fixed now. I just made it, so the server will now also have to load the mod, this way item ids remain synced. This does mean, that now the server will also have to have the mod enabled for it to work. I didn't really want that, but an alternate fix would require some major changes to the mod.

This mod is breaking the Vending Machines mod. Attempting to sell anything to a vending machine will fail, the item panels will flash and the item I tried to sell is immediately sent back to my inventory.

Back
Top Bottom