Random Forum Fights Infinity

I look at my gun then back at.. the chaos. And the giant Borg.. ship thing ?
"Alright, it's on. "
Woomy's here too. God, I really need to find her a name.
Anyway, I grab an hoverboard and speed towards the ship.

A cartoon screech noise plays as the Hoverboard stops.
"Alright, so let's just.. "
"Ooooh ! I can try ! I can try ! "
"Try what - "
"SUPER BEAM FLASH !!!! "
Oh my god, it's like a Galick Gun but clumsier. Luckily she doesn't miss.

Suddenly Jix is In the main control room of the ship. “You have 5 seconds to surrender all of your technology. Or if you like dying try to fight me. 5”

((That's not so fun. Also, you could use a neural suppresant since we won't like a god getting assimilated, yeah?))

(He’s not even going to do anything, it’s a distraction, plus It’s :red:ing Jix, also assimilation requires breaking the skin)
“4”

Last edited:
*some drones are destroyed*

*(I have no idea what this alternating energy signal is but ok) it works, every time they adapt because the SHIELD FREQUENCY changes they must try adapting agian and that repeats (this will not last on my next reply)*

*the gaster blasters fire only a few shots before their weapons are adapted to so their firing does minimal damage and that attack is no longer effective.*

*rift closed*

*After only around 3 drones on the fourth her sword is stopped by a shield thing. The borg then grabs her by the neck and injects nano probes into her body (assuming her species is human) unless you get the probes out now, she will become one of my minions.....*

"Ngh!"
Chara gets teleported back by Sans, mostly because plot armor.
"We should get somewhere they can't reach..."
He warps Jix and Jack back to the ship. One does not simply teleport a huge ship to the other side of the multiverse in mere nanoseconds, but Sans did it.

Now they're at Nidavellir (Where Thor made the Stormbreaker and got his Mjølnir)
"You look pale, you okay?"
"Yeah! You could try going to the medbay!"
"I'm... fine. Don't worry... about me."
Chara's body is obviously trashed. She knows she's gonna go bananas

*thank god she already got the nano probes before the whole teleport thing also... its not over with the borg*
The vessel that requested help is hailing you (basically they wanna talk)

"That is the most ridiculous "I'm fine" lie I've ever heard. "
"plus, if i remember correctly, medbay should be equipped in such a way it'd barely take any time to check for injuries. "

*then this thing sprouts from her right jaw*
*unless she has an usually high pain tolerance level she is currently screaming in agonizing pain*
upload_2019-4-9_12-45-47.png

As said, Chara grows a whats-its-name from her right jaw and is currently screaming at a high strength enough to make Ghost Lucy forced to change into her human form.
"OH GOD! Don't tell me you're turning into one of those things we fought at the Rubik's Cube!"
"SANS!... <intense screaming> ...MEDBAY!... ngh... NOW!"
Sans notices (Who wouldn't notice screaming one meter apart?) the crowd and Chara.
"Alrighty, Chair."

Sans warps himself and Chair Chara to the medbay. He puts Chara in the Cryo Chamber.
"Now we need, to, uh..."
He runs a full scan on her body, and uh... ((@Foraging Slime))

Somewhere else... (Character to replace Chara)
A hooded figure finds a rune-powered longbow in the middle of a forest. She picks it up.

*the Probes have already developed many different implants* (I have assumed she is a normal human with the extra abilities)
*her liver has been drastically altered and is beyond recovery, she already has a neural transceiver, (thus she is only seconds away from not being able to control her actions however your characters are unaware of this)
*her skin is already a light grey and her skin is already mottling, the sensors also show she already has over 200 million probes in her body*
*You find that the borg nanoprobes are completely unaffected by the cryo chamber and while the blood is slowed drasticaly the probes have their own proulsion system and are unaffected by temperature change*

Injecting ultra-painkillers...
"That should help reduce your pain, and uh..."
Injecting alpha-probes...
"...this one isn't clinically approved but it should help your body fight those Borg nanoprobe things."
It's pretty obvious Chara's body is failing her.
"I wonder if extracting the essence of your life, maybe your soul and mind and placing it in another body can save you..."
((Same question for you))

Back to the forest...
"Interesting..."
A quiver with an infinity symbol materializes. The figure wears it, takes a mirror-like arrow from it and shoots the arrow with the bow. A deer crosses the flight path and the "arrow" hits it, except the wound is inflicted on the other side.

An owl also swoops into the forest. It stops in midair, yells "HOOT HOOT", and flys off making more loud noises to shake the forest. "This is a sign that the upcoming events will be random indeed" said the owl.

Meanwhile, Zoe is trying to respond to the vessel. Cause I just remembered that both this and the ship exist.

"Alright then... Time to extract your soul..."
Sans successfully extracts her soul literally a second away from the neural receiver activating.
Chara's signature red heart-shaped Determination soul appears in front of Sans.
"We just need a new vessel for that huge Determination."
Sans summons a lifeless body. It looks like Erza Scarlet?
"This body should fit your personality."

Back to the forest...
"Wha-"
A scroll materializes in her grip. She opens it.
Collect these legendary artifacts to fully use the Bow of Artemis at its full potential:
  • Core of a dying star
  • Feather of a phoenix
  • The Philosopher's Stone
  • Nidhogg's Fang
State your name and the scroll will teleport you to the location of the first artifact, Nidavellir, Home of the Dwarves.
"I guess that owl was right. Anyways..."
The scroll looks dodgy but considering life is strange, she states her name.
"Kalette!"
As said, the scroll teleports her to Nidavellir. Technically into the cargo bay of our airship.

Back
Top Bottom