Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which day/week/month/year to expect the beta or the release?
Im guessing the beta 2-3 months.
What about adding 1.3 Achievements for mobile
They already are in there and have been forever.
yo random question, can we play music in the background now? bc we cant do that on the current phone version. i dont use apple music that much but ik that if u have a yt vid playing in the background as music, it will stop immediately when u go into terraria, even if the terraria music and sfx r off
there already is backround music.

What about adding 1.3 Achievements for mobile
Everything from 1.3 seems to be going into the update, so mobile's achievements will probably be updated to the 1.3 ones, at least by the full release. (Achievements are managed through the services of the devices mobile's on (Google play games, etc.) which might only be ready by the full update.)

I think they should update the title to this thread.

"Terraria Mobile reaches 1.3 alpha. Release date not yet determined. You'll be notified by email if you are chosen for beta."

It would save pages worth of questions in the future.

I heard they will be adding new features (not just all the 1.3 content), just release it and then add more features, we dont care, we just need the 1.3, chinese version of terraria 1.3 is out like 2 years and works just fine, how hard is it for the developers of the game???
I mean, theres a chinese version of 1.3 and they overcome the original one

I heard they will be adding new features (not just all the 1.3 content), just release it and then add more features, we dont care, we just need the 1.3, chinese version of terraria 1.3 is out like 2 years and works just fine, how hard is it for the developers of the game???

WALL OF TEXT WARNING!

The Chinese version of Terraria may have most of, if not all the things 1.3 has, but it is not talked about a lot in here because it was made by a different development team that Re-Logic has no affliction with, and China also has a different marketing system than other countries have, which Re-Logic does not want to be affiliated with. If that did not answer your question, DR Studios has been recoding and polishing up the overall game experience for quite a while to make sure us players do not run in to too many bugs, rendering the 1.3 update, and worse, the entire game unplayable if the development is rushed too much by impatience. So this may sound bland, but the best most of us here can do is wait for the best to happen (even if most of us have signed up for the beta, too! :p)

Last edited:
Official release expect in 2019?
It should be released this year, no confirms though
How am i supposed to know if I am choosen after filled that form?
You will get an email (sent to the email you gave in the form. If you selected a fake one, that sucks)
So the beta doesn't have a release date?
Nope
I think they should update the title to this thread.

"Terraria Mobile reaches 1.3 alpha. Release date not yet determined. You'll be notified by email if you are chosen for beta."

It would save pages worth of questions in the future.
Too long.
They are ONLY adding 1.3. Nothing extra. The reason its taking so long is because they are re-coding it from nothing.

Too long.
Um. Do todays youth not get sarcasm?
My point was that so many people get on here and not read a thing before they ask " When's the release date? How do I know if I get chosen for the beta?" The two questions that have been answered time and again. And again.

And again.

Last edited:
My point was that so many people get on here and not read a thing before they ask " When's the release date? How do I know if I get chosen for the beta?" The two questions that have been answered time and again. And again.
you can just ignore them. but yes, it is annoying when one ask the same question that is already answered.

Bro, people who repeat saying when the release date for beta and how will I know I get choose for beta, you need to read the other pages for the answer or not, here are the answer
  1. The devs says no offical release date for beta
  2. When you get choose for beta an email will be sent out or something

[QUOTE = "Loki, post: 1736245, membro: 7"] Terraria 1.3 for Mobile atingiu oficialmente o marco Alpha a partir de hoje! Em comemoração, gostaríamos de compartilhar alguns dos conteúdos que serão apresentados em seu caminho - os Pilares Celestes!

[ATTACH = completo] 219037 [/ ATTACH]
SCREENSHOT DE ALPHA - NÃO FINAL (para que você possa ver alguns bugs visuais)
(Novamente, um lembrete de que são 4 telas exibidas juntas - o celular não possui Splitscreen : p)

Para aqueles que não estão familiarizados com essa terminologia, isso significa que a DR Studios adicionou em todos os recursos que nós queremos / planejamos para o lançamento realmente no jogo, ao vivo e funcionando.

Agora, a equipe da DR Studios mudará seu foco total para o polimento / refinamento de cada um desses recursos, bem como para eliminar quaisquer erros que surgiram ao longo do caminho. Parte disso já está acontecendo, é claro, mas agora, à medida que nos aproximamos do próximo marco (Beta), essas duas áreas se tornarão o foco principal da equipe.

index.php

** Estamos planejando fazer um beta muito seletivo para este lançamento - se você estiver interessado em ser considerado para este beta seletivo - e para mais detalhes - então, junte-se ao nosso servidor Discord em Join the Terraria Discord Server! e preencha o formulário de inscrição no canal beta seletivo. **
index.php

Ainda não há data de lançamento para dar a você, mas achamos que a comunidade gostaria de saber que cruzamos o limiar desse estágio crítico.

Teremos mais para compartilhar ao longo de nossa jornada para o Mobile 1.3 em breve - fique ligado! [/ QUOTE]

And again.
lol i understand it, you just werent obvious about it.

Terraria 1.3 for Mobile has officially reached the Alpha milestone as of today! In celebration, we wanted to share some of the content that will be heading your way – the Celestial Pillars!

View attachment 219037
ALPHA SCREENSHOT - NOT FINAL (so you may see some visual bugs)
(Again a reminder that this is 4 screens shown together - Mobile does not have Splitscreen :p )

For those unfamiliar with that terminology, that means that DR Studios have added in all of the features that we want/plan for the launch actually in the game, live and working.

Now the team at DR Studios will shift their full focus towards polishing/refining each of these features as well as squashing any bugs that have cropped up along the way. Some of that has been going on already, of course, but now as we head towards the next milestone (Beta), these two areas will become the team’s core focus.

index.php

**We are planning to do a very selective beta for this release – if you are interested in being considered for this selective beta - and for further details - then join our Discord server at Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the selective-beta channel.**
index.php

No release date to give you just yet, but we thought the community would appreciate knowing that we have crossed the threshold of this critical stage.

We will have more to share along our journey to Mobile 1.3 soon – stay tuned!

I literally just saw gravestones. Looks like even the devs are affected by the fury of the Lunar Events???
Don't think I'd fare any better- unless those are just props...
[doublepost=1555274644,1555274301][/doublepost]
Files app (iOS) and whatever it is called on Android.
Although it does depend on the device, I've seen a designated "Files" app on Android devices. I'm an Android user, so I'm speaking from experience here.
[doublepost=1555274758][/doublepost]

And again.
Uhh...
I don't get it...

Im guessing the beta 2-3 months.

They already are in there and have been forever.
there already is backround music.
tbh background music in terraria is awesome but sometimes u wanna use some diff music ya know. Also ive been told that apple music does work while youre in terraria, i need to test out yt vids again though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom