Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

I'm sorry but considering your cloud save feature has been broken for 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!! 5 YEARS!?!?!?! (how?) This is literally a pointless update, what is the point of trying to attain this new inventory space only to have it disappear at random when your save decides to stop being recognized. This is the most pathetic development team.
It is not just the fault on Re-Logic, it could be the Steam server's fault for not being able to store them properly. Anyway, since the files are stored pretty obviously in Documents, you could take it upon yourself to copy them and manually back them up in a safer folder in case you are concerned about their security.

It is not just the fault on Re-Logic, it could be the Steam server's fault for not being able to store them properly. Anyway, since the files are stored pretty obviously in Documents, you could take it upon yourself to copy them and manually back them up in a safer folder in case you are concerned about their security.

It's an issue the mobile platform, on which they don't allow you to access your save files. I still have the files on my drive and have no use for them as I can't load them into the local folder. Add that to the fact that they've let the cloud save feature via google drive go broken for 5 years and you realize they don't care about the platform. You just spent money on a product that doesn't work as advertised and are ignored whenever you try to contact support. There are dozens of threads with 10+ pages of people trying to get the dev's attention and there hasn't been a word about it from the team. This isn't steam, it's the creators.

It's an issue the mobile platform, on which they don't allow you to access your save files. I still have the files on my drive and have no use for them as I can't load them into the local folder. Add that to the fact that they've let the cloud save feature via google drive go broken for 5 years and you realize they don't care about the platform. You just spent money on a product that doesn't work as advertised and are ignored whenever you try to contact support. There are dozens of threads with 10+ pages of people trying to get the dev's attention and there hasn't been a word about it from the team. This isn't steam, it's the creators.
This is a thread about an upcoming feature for the next PC version. If you want to see what's happening with mobile, try here:

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Google disabled the integrated cloud access feature without warning and gave no work-around for developers. They claimed it was a security issue.
The upcoming mobile version will you to manage your own cloud access.

Good afternoon Terrarians!

After a lot of discussion internally, we have finally figured out what everyone enjoys most about Terraria: Inventory Management! You know, especially having your bags full of stuff and having to head to the surface to unload, followed by the long walk back. I mean, who doesn't appreciate the awesomeness of that right?

Well, for those of you oddballs out there that don't get a kick out of all of that downtime, the Re-Logic team would like to introduce you to our latest and greatest creation: The Void Vault and its companion item, the Void Bag!

View attachment 219094
Void Vault in the Comfort of Home

View attachment 219092
Void Bag in Use​

Now, we know what you are thinking? "How can these items get my clothes cleaner or julienne this pile of carrots I have sitting here?" Well . . . they can't. But all your inventory management issues? They can make them disappear! How can this be possible?! This is madness, you say!? Not so, dear friends, feast your eyes on this!

8aMNsEn.gif

(Wait, your inventory is full? Where is all that pricey furniture going exactly?!?)

O1O64xv.gif

(Oh - into the Void I see! How convenient! The purple text means it's working!)

That's right - what on the surface appears to simply be the fourth available character storage item - the Void Vault - transforms into an automagical inventory overflow vacuum when combined with the Void Bag held by the player. This combination of items will immediately whisk away any items the player picks up once their inventory is full - and deposit them safely at home in the Void Vault for safekeeping. This won't totally eliminate all of your inventory woes, but it will certainly cut down on those trips to and from home base!

We are so confident that you will love the Void Vault and Void Bag that we are selling them for the low low price of... wait, what's that? We are giving these away for free with 1.3.6? Crazy, I tell you!

Well, there you have it, Terrarians - the latest inventions from the Re-Logic labs, coming to a Terraria 1.3.6 near you sometime in the future!
What about on xbox 360?

I'm sorry but considering your cloud save feature has been broken for 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!! 5 YEARS!?!?!?! (how?) This is literally a pointless update, what is the point of trying to attain this new inventory space only to have it disappear at random when your save decides to stop being recognized. This is the most pathetic development team.
Uh, maybe just don't use cloud saves?
I've used local saves and have never had a problem... Also I know someone who's never had a problem with cloud saves. Unless you're playing modded or something, you shouldn't have a problem like that...

Last edited:
Don't worry, save the .wld file at google drive instead! Through, i think it would be still good if they'll fix this feature. It's broken not only on PC but on PSVita too, as well as other platforms.
[doublepost=1555349550,1555349382][/doublepost]
This heccin heccer will be a heccin great item
By viewing those GIFs i can tell you, it's flying piggy bank 2: electric boogaloo.

Is there a crafting recipe?

They said it'd be crafted, so yes, there'll be a crafting recipe. A lot of people are guessing it has something to do with the goblin invasion as the stuff looks similar to the stuff that the goblin shamans do and it would kinda-sorta make sense and give the goblin invasion a bit more relevancy to one's playthrough.

.... money? This isn't a paid DLC or anything, unless you're saying you don't have PC Terraria yet... it's only $10. Less if you catch it on sale.

In-game currency?

Unless you're trying to reforge a Terra Blade, I can't think of much of anything that's actually expensive enough to give me much of a pause.

But then I fish up crates, so...

I hope this is like the Magic Storage mod and can hold/craft a very large amount of items. If not, will you please consider making it like the magic storage mod?

Back
Top Bottom