Mobile Should I fight plantera or wait?

Cyan Saviour

Terrarian
I am currently at a crossroads. I have both the nights edge and excalibur. I am unsure whether I should fight plantera or wait for a solar eclipse to get hopefully at least one of the two to the true version. If I do wait, and get a broken hero sword, which true blade should I get? I prefer nights edge, but I still want to know the community’s opinion.

First of all, gear is important for fighting a boss, so you can specify your armor, accessories and health pool. That way, we can decide whether or not it's safe for you to fight Plantera.

Then for the True swords, the True Night's Edge is better in terms of raw damage but is slower compared to the True Excalibur, which has lower damage but faster swings. You can decide for the swords.

First of all, gear is important for fighting a boss, so you can specify your armor, accessories and health pool. That way, we can decide whether or not it's safe for you to fight Plantera.

Then for the True swords, the True Night's Edge is better in terms of raw damage but is slower compared to the True Excalibur, which has lower damage but faster swings. You can decide for the swords.
I have both full melee titanium and hallowed armours, maxed out golden hearts and lifeforce (among other potions). I have bee wings, lighting boots and a few other accessories. I’m not sure whether to wait for a solar eclipse though.

I'm assuming you're using the melee headpiece, so I think you can beat Plantera with enough preperation (And luck):
  • Clear the Jungle to make a large open area
  • Set an arena inside the open area
  • Wire Heart Statues (+Other statues if needed) and Teleporters if needed
  • Use Asphalt Blocks if needed
You can just spam your Excalibur/True Night's Edge and you can also use a Megashark while kiting Plantera around if you're low on health. That's all I remember from fighting Plantera lol.

From my experience clear a huge arena get a sharanga (with any arrow) and frostbite armor and murder that thing

Also i think nights edge is better cuz high damage ftw

I'm assuming you're using the melee headpiece, so I think you can beat Plantera with enough preperation (And luck):
  • Clear the Jungle to make a large open area
  • Set an arena inside the open area
  • Wire Heart Statues (+Other statues if needed) and Teleporters if needed
  • Use Asphalt Blocks if needed
You can just spam your Excalibur/True Night's Edge and you can also use a Megashark while kiting Plantera around if you're low on health. That's all I remember from fighting Plantera lol.
Thanks so much! I’m already clearing out an area for an arena, and I’ve got a megashark. Do you think 999 chlorophyte bullets is enough or do I need different bullets?

Frost Armor with any Ranged weapon can wreck bosses. Anyways, 999 Chlorophyte and an Unreal Megashark with proper gear can shred Plantera pretty quickly at your tier

Back
Top Bottom