Tell us a lucky moment while playing Terraria.

Axy Usagi 🐰

The Destroyer
When you play Terraria sometimes you'll have lucky moments, and I'm not talking only about droping rare items but also moments where you say "What just happened...". But lucky drops are also allowed

I will start telling a funny moment when I fought Plantera on mobile:

I went prepared to the jungle with an arena ready, I summoned Plantera and I reached the 2nd phase, I have to mention that I used a minion: The devil staff, with that clear I'll continue

So I left it with barely any HP, I just needed some hits to kill it but Plantera killed me at the end
But just when I thought I died in vain before the screen turned black and I respawned the devil kept throwing fire at Plantera and killed it before I respawned

Epic win! :happy:

There's another story about lucky stuff
A friend of mine went on rage because he couldn't beat the Frost Moon, and said that Terraria was unfair because "you have to kill 89483 enemies to make them drop an item of 0000000.1% of probability" and he was going to unistall the game

Just when he was about to do it he got dynamite and before he destroyed the world he.... killed a zombie in the snow biome and droped him the frost key mold... so he kept playing

And those are the lucky moments I lived and saw

What are yours?

I was hit by a dart trap and while I still had my invincibility frames I triggered an explosive trap, and avoided the damage. Yeah 2 different traps in less than a second, had I not been hit by the dart trap I would've died by the explosion.

Welp, even if you died you weren't in hardcore
Yrimir was playing in hardcore, he stepped on a explosive trap and barely survived

While I found 5 boulders in a row, then I checked the map and the boulder traps were so... together...

I also just barely survived another explosive trap in the same world, went from 500HP to just 11. I also once got a biome key from the first biome mob I killed in hardmode. I think it was the snow biome.

I just got the Uzi from the first trapper I killed and the chain gun from the first Santank I killed

May a lucky terrarian help this poor soul?
latest

Well when Alien queens die they drop several larva which can grow into Alien hornets which then grow into Alien queens, so I'm guessing he just killed the Queens and waited for the larva to grow into more queens. :dryadnaughty:

Getting back on topic I was able to get the Chain gun and the Snowman Cannon from the same frost moon event, though it was the 4th try.

Once I went into a new world with a Post-golem player. I killed WOF and headed to crimson to get Ichor and the first crimson mob I killed dropped the Crimson key. Well, at least I have Vampire knives

i went mining, found two underground houses next to each other, each had two gold chests, and two crystals heart, at the time i had wood armor, and then stumbled upon enough gold to make a full set, along the way

I got a hallow key once from killing the WoF a second time on my mage play through, and it doesn't stop there. When I killed Plantera for the third time I got The Axe while trying to get the Leaf Blower.

Back
Top Bottom