Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
Spazmitizems second form screws you over unless you have hallowed armour+.
Destroyer is by far the easiest, my lunar flare kills it in one hit.

I killed the twins with paladium armor. Spazmatism is very easy to dodge.
And obviously lunar-flare is post moon lord so it kills the destroyer almost instantly.

twins are actually pretty easy tbh, since Spaz's attack is fairly linear and Retinazer's doesn't track well. Literally flying up and to the side somewhat until wing height then dropping down while still moving the same direction, then circling around when you run out of combat space, works perfectly fine.

And retinizer aims like me with a shotgun at 500 meters. He almost never hits you when he tries but sometimes his shots are so random and frequent you actually get hit where you're not supposed to :D

And retinizer aims like me with a shotgun at 500 meters. He almost never hits you when he tries but sometimes his shots are so random and frequent you actually get hit where you're not supposed to :D
For the most part it's pretty easy to handle. Honestly the hardest part is simply not getting hit during his laser barrage attack when running out of wing time.

his laser barrage attack when running out of wing time.
Getting out of wing time is actually the safest way to avoid the barrage! Have you noticed retinizer can't hit you when you glide diagonally? His barrage goes just above your head! And if you do that diagonally, chances are spazmatism won't be fast enough to catch you!

Getting out of wing time is actually the safest way to avoid the barrage! Have you noticed retinizer can't hit you when you glide diagonally? His barrage goes just above your head! And if you do that diagonally, chances are spazmatism won't be fast enough to catch you!
Hm. I'll need to try that.

The Twins are the hardest to me probably because of their charging attack, which are hard to avoid. Skeletron Prime turned out surprisingly easy the first time I fought it - its hands could barely touch me. During my first fight with it I destroyed only one hand, because when I saw midnight had passed, I knew my time was running out so I focused entirely on the head and around 1:30am it was dead. The Destroyer is easy, because its probes always drop hearts and your healing is granted.

The Twins. I couldn't beat them multiplayer normal mode. Spazmatism moves like crazy and Retinazer is always shooting Lasers. I counted, it took 17 tries for me to beat the twins.

Back
Top Bottom