Ideas for more Celestial Pillars

Also yes in elements awoken i know that there are no Pulsar fragments, Did i ever say there were?
Pulsar is from elements awoken
You did.

If i did i am sorry because i meant the sprite was stolen.
For one thing, it's an outdated sprite and it looks different now
Pulsar Fragment v4.png

But if it's still really similar, please show me the sprite you think I'm copying, so I can make it more different. I don't want to copy anyone, even if it is by accident.

Also there are quasar fragments and shooting star fragments from those mods both of which have the same sprites as they have on here, Also i thought you would have actually used these mods because there on your support banner.
Quasar and Shooting Star aren't on the banner, though... And I'll say again that I just used the fragments as examples, I'm not claiming that they're mine.

Last edited:
All the mods i am referencing do not add pillars (except tremor) so i never said any of the mods (Except tremor) dont add a pillar, but atleast ssome of these sprites may not be stolen, Also yes in elements awoken i know that there are no Pulsar fragments, Did i ever say there were? If i did i am sorry because i meant the sprite was stolen. Also there are quasar fragments and shooting star fragments from those mods both of which have the same sprites as they ahve on here, Also i though you would have actually used these mods because there on your support banner.
[doublepost=1555894210,1555894141][/doublepost]

ok.
We have permission, and also TheLoneGamer is the maker of the Sentry mod, which has pulsar weapons if i'm correct.

Back
Top Bottom