tModLoader New Mythical Items Plus

Skeletony

Skeletron Prime

(Not released on tModLoader yet)
Join the NMIP Mod Discord Discord Server!
The mod can be downloaded in Discord

The NMIP Mod
The NMIP Mod (New Mythical Items Plus) is my first and only mod. It's got a little, but you could possibly help me in the development
of the mod. The mod can only be downloaded in my discord sever as of right now, and I hope you like it :)

Contents
NMIP adds 1 new NPC and a boss currently.
ODIN.png

The NMIP mod adds a boss called ODIN. It acts similarly to EoC, but harder and stronger.It can be summoned with an Ancient Machinery in the surface after Plantera has been defeated.
DroneEye.png

- Drone eye
EldritchSword.png
skell.png

- Jupiter's Wrath
- Eldritch Skull
AncientMachinery.png
ODINSpawner.png

- ODIN Trophy
- ODIN Mask
- Ancient Machinery
- Rusted Plating

Credits
Thanks to Fabsol and his amazing mod for inspiring me in the first place to make this mod.
Thanks to Darkpuppey and his also amazing mod for inspiring me to continue this mod.
Thanks to most of the people in the Calamity Art Server for helping me improve my spriting skills to sprite for this mod.

If you want to help me improve this mod, you're more than welcome to pm/dm me with how and what you're going to help me with.
I'm most likely to be more active in the discord server than here, so go ahead and join my server!

Questions are more than welcome in this forum as well, so don't hesitate to ask one.

Last edited:
The Toxin Cave does not seem to be generating on world creation. Tried it on at least 15 different generations

Back
Top Bottom