Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Golden Rule of RNG: If you are trying to get one specific item, you will never get that item. The opposite is also true.

My best luck was when I managed a festive wings, christmas tree sword, and razorpine all in the same frost moon.

On mobile, set myself up with a chestful of pirate maps in an attempt to get the coin gun. I expected to be there for hours, and instead got it after only 5 invasions

In my most recent playthrough.
950+ Chaos Elemental Kills for the Rod of Discord.
250+ Dark mummy kills for the blind fold.
200+ Kills for the nazar.
4 Frost Moons for the Snowman Cannon and Chain Gun.

Yeah not great.

While playing Terraria (vanilla for once) today, I wanted two Broken Hero Swords. Deadly Sphere Staff, Psycho Knife, Eye of Cthulhu and two Death Sickles got home. Next Solar eclipse had these two Broken Hero Swords I needed.

This is a for-fun thread. Idea: post anything about when you were super lucky (or unlucky) from RNG, or even something that happened that was really lucky, unlucky, or just funny. Have fun!

My luckiest RNG moment: I went into the jungle to explore around. I killed 5 hornets and 2 of them gave me a bezoar. Wow.

On my 7th Demon kill ever: Mythical demon scythe
I got Mythical Slime Staff before killing EoC. LOL

Got a pulse bow for the travelling merchant which was unreal by default. But that’s not even the lucky part.
The next day another travelling merchant showed up also selling the pulse bow which was deadly.

This is a for-fun thread. Idea: post anything about when you were super lucky (or unlucky) from RNG, or even something that happened that was really lucky, unlucky, or just funny. Have fun!

My luckiest RNG moment: I went into the jungle to explore around. I killed 5 hornets and 2 of them gave me a bezoar. Wow.

On my 7th Demon kill ever: Mythical demon scythe
Legendary Copper Shortsword! Not much, but pretty funny.

Nymph banner on first nymph which I met on my first day.

So long ago but I still remember
Praise RNGesus, bringer of miracles.

On a side note, I once got an enchanted sword from an ambient object not even in a shrine, but instead under a minecraft rail system in the underground desert. Unfortunately, this was a Mage playthrough.

Ok thie just happened a few minutes ago I was messing around and going to hell suddenly a few slimes jumped at me and landed in the lava below dropping the Slime Staff.

Praise RNGesus, bringer of miracles.

On a side note, I once got an enchanted sword from an ambient object not even in a shrine, but instead under a minecraft rail system in the underground desert. Unfortunately, this was a Mage playthrough.

Doesn't the beam use magic? Slightly?

Back
Top Bottom