tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

i dont know why but everytime i make an unlimited potion i cant move. i cannot swing a blade or cast a spell. i can however access my inventory and close the game. i have no idea what to do...
[doublepost=1556105491,1556105271][/doublepost]
i dont know why but everytime i make an unlimited potion i cant move. i cannot swing a blade or cast a spell. i can however access my inventory and close the game. i have no idea what to do...
ok never mind a quick restart and redownload of the game and the bug fixed itself

Upon entering the world after updating Thorium, this happened.

Attachments

• LuiafkCrash.PNG
    LuiafkCrash.PNG
    108.9 KB · Views: 258
I still have an older version of the Thorium mod that works fine with the Luiafk mod. I can upload it to Dropbox and folks can overwrite their current (updated) Thorium mod with it if they want.

EDIT: (I'm not at home at the moment to do so. Give me a few hours.)

I still have an older version of the Thorium mod that works fine with the Luiafk mod. I can upload it to Dropbox and folks can overwrite their current (updated) Thorium mod with it if they want.

EDIT: (I'm not at home at the moment to do so. Give me a few hours.)
Pre-update?

Of course. :p No point in uploading it if it was post-update.

Try this. I just uploaded it. Put it in:
C:\Users\YourUserProfile\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
But first cut 'n paste the ThoriumMod mod file that's in there somewhere else first, just so you have a copy.

Last edited:
When I put any of the unlimited potions in my inventory my character freezes. Everything else around me moves and runs fine, I just can't open my menu, move my character, or use items in my inventory or even pick them up. Any ideas?

Or revert to the previous version, contained in this post.
Of course. :p No point in uploading it if it was post-update.

Try this. I just uploaded it. Put it in:
C:\Users\YourUserProfile\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
But first cut 'n paste the ThoriumMod mod file that's in there somewhere else first, just so you have a copy.

But btw when you say previous version , you speak about before 1.6 ?
Hmm. I know I did a mass-update of my Mods from preeeeetty much just before I started reading about the breakages between these two mods, so I'm hoping that it's the second-to-latest version. Either way, my current set-up with both Thorium and Luiafk has no problem working together, so... there's that.

So, every so often there will be a crash from one item or another (lookin at you Combo Rod!). But usually it is just an auto crash that glitches my system out pretty hard.
This was a nicer crash right after updating Thorium and Sacred Tools. Doubt it has any actual relation, but it's the only major change since yesterday.
upload_2019-4-27_10-20-8.png

[doublepost=1556378483,1556378391][/doublepost]
Hey, I have a question, do other items from luiafk work? only buffs do not work?
What do you mean buffs don't work? The unlimited buffs? They work, they just don't occupy the buff slots like normal. Which I am super thankful for, since items from Thorium and Calamity mixed with Fargo's Souls tend to cancel out buffs constantly due to just how many there are.
So many times I gotta re-summon minions because I had to many buffs going so quickly....

So, every so often there will be a crash from one item or another (lookin at you Combo Rod!). But usually it is just an auto crash that glitches my system out pretty hard.
This was a nicer crash right after updating Thorium and Sacred Tools. Doubt it has any actual relation, but it's the only major change since yesterday.
View attachment 220436
[doublepost=1556378483,1556378391][/doublepost]
What do you mean buffs don't work? The unlimited buffs? They work, they just don't occupy the buff slots like normal. Which I am super thankful for, since items from Thorium and Calamity mixed with Fargo's Souls tend to cancel out buffs constantly due to just how many there are.
So many times I gotta re-summon minions because I had to many buffs going so quickly....
your crash is what they meant by they don't work. every1 has been getting that crash recently

your crash is what they meant by they don't work. every1 has been getting that crash recently
Gotcha. Was fine yesterday lol. And usually when someone says "doesn't work" that doesn't mean "it flat out will not let you load up the world because it's entirely broken"
Kinda sad that I can't load into that world... spent weeks on it and was almost done with the last few bosses.

Back
Top Bottom