tModLoader Consolaria

I do like the "PC version" changes the team made to lepus, the fight was generally very underwelming from the looks of it on mobile because, well mobile is limited like that.

I think this version will fit into PC Terraria quite well <3
Btw, are you going to make the Egg-pants (whatever they were called) pants, or an accessory?
In mobile they were pants btw.

I'm curious how you'll balance turkor out thou for PC.

Yes!
[doublepost=1556562075,1556561968][/doublepost]
yreVr6Yz-_c.jpg

OwO
Oh sweet im so hyped!!!!!!

I do like the "PC version" changes the team made to lepus, the fight was generally very underwelming from the looks of it on mobile because, well mobile is limited like that.

I think this version will fit into PC Terraria quite well <3
Btw, are you going to make the Egg-pants (whatever they were called) pants, or an accessory?
In mobile they were pants btw.

I'm curious how you'll balance turkor out thou for PC.

Thanks! Ostara's boots are now a part of a whole set (but you can still use them alone for the bunnyhop thing!)
Also, no more ugly upscaled eggs (like the ones on the screenshot), we have replaced them by shiny new sprites! Yay!

Why does it say that turkor and lepus and other things in the next update are in the current thing and its not in cosolaria yet and why it says in download new version soon,can someone explain this? Im confused

Why does it say that turkor and lepus and other things in the next update are in the current thing and its not in cosolaria yet and why it says in download new version soon,can someone explain this? Im confused

Whoops! Gotta blame Hastur for this :naughty:
We have no intention of confusing anyone with content that is not yet implemented.

Will it add all mobile and console enemies in the same update that lepus and turkor will be?

No, exclusive enemies are to be added in the next update after the bosses.

Are Turkor and Lepus done or almost done? Sorry if it sounds like I'm being impatient or rushing you guys. :happy:

Remember the cursed fang item that give enemies with spectral flames,I was wondering how to get them the info in the consolaria page didn't mention the cursed range so how you get the cursed fang?

Why aren't Lepus and Turkor in the mod if it says on the mod homepage that they are in current?

it was an error in the writing might aswell keep it i mean we are getting close to releasse

Agree, maybe they're just about to release very soon today

Yes, we decided not to fix that cuz we're releasing all this stuff soon and whatever
Well, it should've been released today, but Hastur is like nah i'm lazy

Well, it should've been released today, but Hastur is like nah i'm lazy
Does that mean that the update is finished but Hastur just did not release it, or does it mean that it needed the smallest touch-up before it was ready for release and Hastur did not work on it?

Does that mean that the update is finished but Hastur just did not release it, or does it mean that it needed the smallest touch-up before it was ready for release and Hastur did not work on it?
Fine touches I'm sure, just one more run over to make there arn't any last minute mistakes

Back
Top Bottom