Tmodloader Minigun mod error , Please anyone help me ;--;

ArionFlux

Terrarian
Hello guys :) good evening , I have a problem to load a mod , the message in the print below show the problem , i don't know how fix it , i tried reinstal the Minigunmod , tmodloader and Terraria game but problem still work , I searched a page with Minigun mod , but i dont found , if anyone know the page of developers , will be a great help. I am desesperated , anyone help me :c .
(Obs: I am from Brazil , sorry for any english error, i'm a beginner in english).
Third line traduction : "Object reference not defined for an instance of an object"

Terraria error minigun.png

Pretty sure this is one of those "Discord only" mods that doesn't have a presence on Terraria Community Forums, you should try joining their discord and reporting that. Seems like your best bet.

A real shame too, because this mod is quite promising.

Is it okay now? In fact it was not an item, put projectile this item shoot, the item is still in game, but it does nothing now. It was Razorshade.
I'll try it right now
[doublepost=1556980319,1556979907][/doublepost]
Is it okay now? In fact it was not an item, put projectile this item shoot, the item is still in game, but it does nothing now. It was Razorshade.
The same error is still here after updating

I'll try it right now
[doublepost=1556980319,1556979907][/doublepost]
The same error is still here after updating
//Can you give a screenshot?
Oh, sorry, I finally realized that there was another unused projectile with the same error. Now things should work fine.

Last edited:
Also yeah,there is ore iin your mod that emits red light
So... it emits a bit too much of it(it literally lights everything up like lighthack in cheat sheet but red)
It's part of a mod's "plot" or "lore", it is like it holds very much power. Also, spelunker potion is not working on it, so it will help finding it.

I also plan to intoduce new ore, a green one, maybe will do it today.

Last edited:
It's part of a mod's "plot" or "lore", it is like it holds very much power. Also, spelunker potion is not working on it, so it will help finding it.

I also plan to intoduce new ore, a green one, maybe will do it today.
It can be quite OP with that much lightning,like used to easily find other treasures and rare mobs

Back
Top Bottom