Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here another question: Will they fix that glitch with the dungeon guardian
Where the dg take 32 damage when having the frostburn debuff

State of the game may pls :sigh:

It’s likely to show up between 1-2 weeks from now, so stay tuned in here in case it shows up! ~:)

Here another question: Will they fix that glitch with the dungeon guardian
Where the dg take 32 damage when having the frostburn debuff

Sadly, the intense Damage Over Time from the fire debuffs will likely be scaled back down to the normal amount of damage they would deal in the other versions, for good reasons. Since Moon Lord himself is not immune to the fire debuffs, with the current power of these debuffs, he could be very easily cheesed, which is very likely that the devs would not like to happen.

So 1.3 mobile would have some features of pc edition..
1.Will there be the option to change lightnings(retro,colored and etc),just like the pc?

2.How bout options about graphics and resolution?

3.How bout the movable sun in lobby and loading screen :v

4.Despite my pc getting low framerates on 1.3,how about a "low-end phone" with 1.5gb Ram and is Quad-core (2x).

Graphics settings are important for a Potato gamer like me :v

Too be honest, I'm going to find the lunatic cultist, lunar pillars, and moon Lord much more difficult than fighting both Duke Fishron and Plantera (above the ground, it moves SSSOOOO FLIPPIN FAST,and I have frostspark boots) all at once.(this concludes me rambling on on something probably really stupid)

Owh nice,im waiting for this....
Even i don't play console but i play PC,if the new version already come out,i'll pay to play the game (play store) ;)

Anyone knows when will be the list of beta testers for mobile released? :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1557924545,1557924367][/doublepost]
Owh nice,im waiting for this....
Even i don't play console but i play PC,if the new version already come out,i'll pay to play the game (play store) ;)
A moderator i think so...told me that Terraria 1.3 if released will as an update in the Google play store as long as you have Terraria already in your mobile device

Will signs actually work?

Yep.
signs work.png

1.Will there be the option to change lightnings(retro,colored and etc),just like the pc?

Not likely INITIALLY, but its on the team's list. I believe Trippy is the current default as it balances performance and visuals the best on Mobile.

2.How bout options about graphics and resolution?

Resolution, not that I recall. There are options to disable certain effects to enhance performance, especially on lower tier devices... and Frame Skip is here as a toggle.

3.How bout the movable sun in lobby and loading screen :v

Yep. :cool:

4.Despite my pc getting low framerates on 1.3,how about a "low-end phone" with 1.5gb Ram and is Quad-core (2x).

Don't have a minspec to provide yet - but yes, much like in the PC world, hardware does matter. There will be a "floor" for what all can even run 1.3 - and then above that floor there would be varying levels of performance and capability. Everything would have to hit a certain minimum standard, however.

Anyone knows when will be the list of beta testers for mobile released?

Not yet. :rolleyes: :p

that Terraria 1.3 if released will as an update in the Google play store as long as you have Terraria already in your mobile device

Correct.

Question, do you have to have mobile terraria to get the alpha/beta?

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom