Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I have a large mod list ill add in a few minutes, but every time I try and create a new world it gets stuck on "Generating Ruines." yes it is spelled exactly like "Ruines" not "Ruins" that said, something is obviously going wrong. at this current moment, I'm testing mods on and off to try and find out which one/ones it is. but if anyone has any insight that would be nice.

My current mods are - Beyond The Forgotten Ages - Wing Slot - ImkSushi's Mod - No Angler Timer - Mod of Redemption - Omniswing - Furniture, Food, and Fun - No More Tombs - Prefixes for Enemies - Wildlife Mod - PumpKing's Mod - Elemental Unleash - Universe Of Bows Mod - Tremor Mod Remastered (the one off the mod browser if it makes any difference) - Yoyo's+ Mod - Just Another Alchemist NPC - The Split Mod - The Antiaris - MoreWings - Plentiful Ores - Faster Tools - Fishing 2.0 - Exodus Mod - Upgraded Accessories - Better Taxes - Light Pets - Qwerty's Bosses and Items - More Chest Loot - Elements Awoken - Base Mod - Ancients Awakened - Magic Storage - AlchemistNPC - Shadows Of Abaddon (SacredTools) - Spirit Mod - Yet Another Boss Health Bar - Cheat Sheet - Boss Checklist - Calamity Mod Extra Music - Throium Mod - Calamity Mod - And that's it. I am now trying to check every mod on and off. ANY AND ALL information would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have a large mod list ill add in a few minutes, but every time I try and create a new world it gets stuck on "Generating Ruines." yes it is spelled exactly like "Ruines" not "Ruins" that said, something is obviously going wrong. at this current moment, I'm testing mods on and off to try and find out which one/ones it is. but if anyone has any insight that would be nice.

My current mods are - Beyond The Forgotten Ages - Wing Slot - ImkSushi's Mod - No Angler Timer - Mod of Redemption - Omniswing - Furniture, Food, and Fun - No More Tombs - Prefixes for Enemies - Wildlife Mod - PumpKing's Mod - Elemental Unleash - Universe Of Bows Mod - Tremor Mod Remastered (the one off the mod browser if it makes any difference) - Yoyo's+ Mod - Just Another Alchemist NPC - The Split Mod - The Antiaris - MoreWings - Plentiful Ores - Faster Tools - Fishing 2.0 - Exodus Mod - Upgraded Accessories - Better Taxes - Light Pets - Qwerty's Bosses and Items - More Chest Loot - Elements Awoken - Base Mod - Ancients Awakened - Magic Storage - AlchemistNPC - Shadows Of Abaddon (SacredTools) - Spirit Mod - Yet Another Boss Health Bar - Cheat Sheet - Boss Checklist - Calamity Mod Extra Music - Throium Mod - Calamity Mod - And that's it. I am now trying to check every mod on and off. ANY AND ALL information would be appreciated. Thank you.
That is tremor for you, never use it anyway as it is a giant bug fest.

I cannot make new worlds even with mods that have previously worked on the original tml. It always gets stuck on "Generating Ruines"
Loading old worlds work. But generating new ones is a no go.

Mods:
-ModHelpers
-Calamity
-Thorium
-Tremor
-imkSushi's Mod
-Boss Checklist
-VeinMiner
-Start With Base
-Loot Bags
-WMITF
-Recipe Browser
-More Chest Loot

I cannot make new worlds even with mods that have previously worked on the original tml. It always gets stuck on "Generating Ruines"
Loading old worlds work. But generating new ones is a no go.

Mods:
-ModHelpers
-Calamity
-Thorium
-Tremor
-imkSushi's Mod
-Boss Checklist
-VeinMiner
-Start With Base
-Loot Bags
-WMITF
-Recipe Browser
-More Chest Loot
get the fixed version of tremor on the discord

i get the message that i should buy the game and that there is no key in my registry (while i start it trough steam and reinstalled it multiple times)

Hello! I made this account so i could ask a question about the 64 bit mod loader. Me and some friends want to play a modded Terraria playthrough and thought this would be the best mod loader to load lots of mods. However whenever i load the mod loader up, it constantly sets my game to a lower resolution. My computer and all my friends computers can handle terraria at 1080p and could probably go way past it if it was a possibility, but it refusesto run anything past 720p. Ive tried basic fixes on steam fourms but they dont seem to work. Also if i manage to get it to 720p, every time I close out of the game, it goes to a lower resolution. Is there any way to fix to this? Thank you for reading :)

20190602231515_1.jpg

20190602231521_1.jpg

20190602231532_1.jpg

Im getting this reoccurring problem where my screen will have these bars that flash for a second than disappear across the entire screen as if my screen was broken or something. Ive disabled all my mods and re installed and I hasn't seemed to fix it please help.

Edit: Ive discover something about this problem, it only happens when the game is paused when I pause the game the problem stops until I unpause.

Edit 2: I think I fixed it by updating my drivers

Last edited:
Hello. After reinstalling Windows, Terraria x64 stopped running.
Initially, an error appeared stating that I didn’t have Terraria purchased, that there was no key.
Now the error has changed. Terraria starts and then immediately cancels its launch.
- Reinstalling Terraria in Steam did not help.
- Reinstalling Terraria x64 did not help
- Restart PC too
- The game works fine through the standard tmodloader
Help please.)
===
UPD
- Removing Terraria Folders from Documents-My Games
and SteamApps-Common did not help.
UPD
- If you unpack the x64 folder and put the contents into the game, where a tmodloader was previously installed, you can get a hybrid. The hybrid works, but of the additional differences, it unfortunately lacks music from the standard game (however, it is available from mods).

Last edited:
Hello. After reinstalling Windows, Terraria x64 stopped running.
Initially, an error appeared stating that I didn’t have Terraria purchased, that there was no key.
Now the error has changed. Terraria starts and then immediately cancels its launch.
- Reinstalling Terraria in Steam did not help.
- Reinstalling Terraria x64 did not help
- Restart PC too
- The game works fine through the standard tmodloader
Help please.)
===
UPD
- Removing Terraria Folders from Documents-My Games
and SteamApps-Common did not help.
What is the error now? Have you reinstalled all your driver properly?

Back
Top Bottom