OOC Official Hysteria Revamp OOC

Its fine, we all make mistakes
OK, so the yoyo is pretty weak for 3 damage and it will do impact damage if thats fine. Do you mind if I add the effect to your yoyo?
- Around the World - Does 3 Single, Indirect Physical, Impact Damage. Has a 50% chance to attack with the yoyo again, also getting the chance to attack another time. Max is 8 times.

If you are good with this, add this to your character app and tell me
fine with it, added it to the app. also, what it lacked in strength was intended to make up for its wide range of usage.

Greetings, mortals. I, Yello, one of the first Hysteria players have returned with a new character!

Anyways:
-Character Application-

Name: Rose (Rose Patricia)

HP: 75

Personality: A cold and harsh person, she often manipulates others to her own benefit, unless she has grown to like that person, then she will protect said person. Enjoys chocolate, fizzy soda drinks and cheese.

Backstory: Rose was an average girl. Smart, atlethic and beautiful just like Monika. She, however, was kidnapped at the age of 16 and was used for a ritual. A portal opened and she was sent to a dark world where it was kill or be killed. Her personality was changed completely after this experience. After learning the arts of that world, she escaped after 7 years trapped inside.

Appearance: Has long black-dark red hair, mostly wears black and red. Has red eyes.

Skills and Character Origin Attacks:
  • Origin Attack: Sword of Bloodstorm
    • Deals 14 Magical Damage
    • Single Target
    • Element: Lightning
  • Skill: Sonata of Devastation
    • Rose's next attack will be boosted by 3 and ignores defense
  • Skill: Melody of Reality
    • Increases allies' ATK by 2 and SPD by 1
    • Allies' next attacks won't miss

Starting items:
1) Pack of Infinite Chocolate Bars {Item}: Restores 10 HP (Can be shared with others)
2) Eldritch Spellbook {Tool}: Rose can use this to summon Eldritch Tentacles to do stuff (Elevate her through obstacles, move said obstacle and break stuff)
3) Necroferno Wisp {Tool}: A floating Wisp that provides light
4) E-Z Use Ritual Pack {Tool}: Can be used to invoke spirits for buffs (Has a cooldown of 2 pages, not a combat item tho) (Examples of buffs: +3 speed, attack, etc.)

Special Ability: Ragnarök
Rose summons a lot of eldritch tentacles to bind down all enemies, dealing 77 Magical (Dark) Damage and a lingering 10 Damage/Turn for 3 turns. It also stuns the enemies for a turn.
Inventory Space:
[1.] Melody of Reality [Locked - Skill]
2.) Pack of Infinite Chocolate Bars {Item}: Restores 10 HP
3.) Eldritch Spellbook {Tool} - Can do stuff
4.) Necroferno Wisp {Tool} - Lights the way
5.) E-Z Use Ritual Pack {Tool} - Summons spirits for buffs (CD: 2 Pages)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point: Forest Campsite
Is this considered OP?

Last edited:
Greetings, mortals. I, Yello, one of the first Hysteria players have returned with a new character!

Anyways:
-Character Application-

Name: Rose (Rose Patricia)

HP: 75

Personality: A cold and harsh person, she often manipulates others to her own benefit, unless she has grown to like that person, then she will protect said person. Enjoys chocolate, fizzy soda drinks and cheese.

Backstory: Rose was an average girl. Smart, atlethic and beautiful just like Monika. She, however, was kidnapped at the age of 16 and was used for a ritual. A portal opened and she was sent to a dark world where it was kill or be killed. Her personality was changed completely after this experience. After learning the arts of that world, she escaped after 7 years trapped inside.

Appearance: Has long black-dark red hair, mostly wears black and red. Has red eyes.

• Origin Attack: Sword of Bloodstorm
    • Deals 8 Magical Damage
    • Single Target
    • Element: Lightning
{If this attack doesn't have an additional effect, I would recommend uping base damage to 13 or 14. Also, I think it should be used physically along magically as stated.}
  • Skill: Sonata of Devastation
    • Reduces enemy defense by 10%
    • Rose's next attack will be a critical attack and ignores defense
{I would say take away the reduction of defense but keep the second part to balance it.}
  • Skill: Melody of Reality
    • Increases allies' stats by 10%
    • Allies' next attacks won't miss
{I recommend for buffing all allies stats by +2 ATK, and +1 SPD for rest of game along with next turn making allies not miss.}
  • Skill: Eldritch Leash
    • Rose will summon an Eldritch entity to take control over a character for a turn
    • Needs 3 turns to charge, one-time use
{I would ask that this doesn't exist as this could take down any remotely tough foes completely, even with a three turn charge. }

Starting items:
1) Pack of Infinite Chocolate Bars {Item}: Restores 10 HP (Can be shared with others)
2) Eldritch Spellbook {Tool}: Rose can use this to summon Eldritch Tentacles to do stuff
{What do the Eldritch Tentacles do? Do they bind foes or such?}
3) Necroferno Wisp {Tool}: A floating Wisp that provides light
4) E-Z Use Ritual Pack {Tool}: Can be used to invoke spirits for buffs (Has a cooldown of 2 pages)
{How strong are the buffs? 1 is simple and small and 10 is an extremely big buff. This, of course, is for ATK and DEF.}

Special Ability: Ragnarök
Rose summons a lot of eldritch tentacles to bind down all enemies, dealing 77 Magical (Dark) Damage and a lingering 10 Damage/Turn for 3 turns. It also stuns the enemies for a turn.
Inventory Space:
[1.] Melody of Reality [Locked - Skill]
[2.] Eldritch Leash [Locked - Skill]
3.) Pack of Infinite Chocolate Bars {Item}: Restores 10 HP
4.) Eldritch Spellbook {Tool} - Can do stuff
5.) Necroferno Wisp {Tool} - Lights the way
6.) E-Z Use Ritual Pack {Tool} - Summons spirits for buffs (CD: 2 Pages)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:
Is this considered OP?

I love the formatting and how everything is correctly put together just like Monika! Now onto the skills and some other stuff.

I would rather a specific number for buffs than percentages. Also, cooldowns are measured in turns in Combat so I need you to fix those. I made notes in the reply above in blue. Fix that up and you are accepted! Tell me when you are done.

@Orifan1
@AlphaEspeon
@Sockmonkey367
@Defure
@Halt
@Bubby Aurora
@Yello_X

Hey everyone! I want to reveal that there is lore on Hysteria! However, most of the lore will not be obvious, as the lore will have to be connected piece by piece. In order to solve the mystery and the true identity of Hysteria, you will have to explore every corner that is offered in order to miss any details. Beware, there is more than one ending. Here is one hint to start off:

"One doesn't always speak the truth."
[doublepost=1558287254,1558287208][/doublepost]Oh, I also made an advanced guide for SPD and Evasion Bonus.

Name: John Smith

HP: 70

Personality: John is a man with no emotion, puts his milk first then his cereal then his bowl, corrects everyone’s grammar, if you make a complex redstone machine he will only break one piece of redstone, shuts off your TV in the middle of a grand finale, makes you lose your page in a book, and last but definitely not least he liked the emoji movie.

Backstory: he lived a normal life before hysteria, then he didn’t after, after hysteria he lost all emotion and became the worst person to ever live.

Appearance: he is 5’9”, 156 lbs, white, brown eyes, brown hair, and a has goatee.

Punch: 1 damage
Insult: enemy is insulted harshly by John, causing them to either attack him with 1.5x damage or not attack for the turn (50/50 chance)

Starting items:
Some infinite bag of dust: he uses it for whatever is necessary for it to do, normally throw dust at people to annoy them.
Some rock he found of the ground(2): he throws it at people, 3 damage
Clothes: what? You expect him to be naked? 1 defense
Some thing that stays with him no matter what: its some ring that only fits on his middle finger and doesn’t fit on anyone else, oh yeah it also has the words “:red: YOU!” on it. By the name you can tell it’s second property.

Inventory Space: UPDATE INVENTORY AND SAVE POINTS OFTEN
1.)clothes
2.)Some thing that stays with him no matter what:
3.)Some rock he found of the ground(2)
4.)Some infinite bag of dust
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability: he doesn’t :red:ing know: he flips off the group of enemies with the finger that hat the ring on it dealing 40 damage to all of them.

Last edited:
@SimeaseKitten I edited the thingies, is it ok for you?

Edit:

So, it can be both Physical and Magical damage (So, Rose can either cast spells using the sword and slash stuff?)
Accepted!

Also, it's fine how it is just doing magical actually.

Personality: John is a man with no emotion, puts his milk first then his cereal then his bowl, corrects everyone’s grammar, if you make a complex redstone machine he will only break one piece of redstone, shuts off your TV in the middle of a grand finale, makes you lose your page in a book, and last but definitely not least he liked the emoji movie.

Backstory: he lived a normal life before hysteria, then he didn’t after, after hysteria he lost all emotion and became the worst person to ever live.

Appearance: he is 5’9”, 156 lbs, white, brown eyes, brown hair, and a has goatee.

Insult: enemy is insulted harshly by John, causing them to either attack him with 1.5x damage or not attack him and attack someone else for 1.5x damage (50/50 chance)

Starting items:
Some infinite bag of dust: he uses it for whatever is necessary for it to do, normally throw dust at people to annoy them.
Some rock he found of the ground(2): he throws it at people, 1 damage
Some thing that stays with him no matter what: its some ring that only fits on his middle finger and doesn’t fit on anyone else, oh yeah it also has the words “:red: YOU!” on it and by the name you can tell it’s second property.

1.)clothes
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability: he doesn’t :red:ing know: he flips off the group of enemies with the finger that hat the ring on it dealing 40 damage to all of them.
I can't tell if this is serious. Here is why:
- Can direct damage to others but not only that but increases the damage the foe dishes out.
- Everything is overwhelmingly underpowered
- He LIKES the emoji movie making him a demented demon
- His highest damage attack is ONE damage and doesn't even have a side effect
- This character is based around angering enemies and attracting them to him (Cause believe it or not, throwing dust at an enemy would enrage them and they will target you.) Not to mention your character has 70 HP and doesn't even have 5 starting items.
- His personality doesn't work well with other characters, and most likely will stop the story for meaningless conflicts.

I would recommend changing the character entirely to a more 'alive' character. I can always recover your old character and you can use him if you prefer.

“I’m gonna dox him”
“Program I don’t think that’s a good ide-“
“I’m Code, not Program. Program is currently in hysteria, I’m just waiting for simease to say “ok FINE” to the idea of me making an appearance as a boss”
“OK I still think it’s a bad idea to fix people. It’s not nice”
“But I’m an antihero”

Binary Expressions.gif

Many Expressions for Binary.
Context: I'm making a game.

I can't tell if this is serious. Here is why:
- Can direct damage to others but not only that but increases the damage the foe dishes out.
- Everything is overwhelmingly underpowered
- He LIKES the emoji movie making him a demented demon
- His highest damage attack is ONE damage and doesn't even have a side effect
- This character is based around angering enemies and attracting them to him (Cause believe it or not, throwing dust at an enemy would enrage them and they will target you.) Not to mention your character has 70 HP and doesn't even have 5 starting items.
- His personality doesn't work well with other characters, and most likely will stop the story for meaningless conflicts.

I would recommend changing the character entirely to a more 'alive' character. I can always recover your old character and you can use him if you prefer.
- I fixed it
- that’s the point
- he is
- I buffed it
- he’s the support no one asked for or wanted, but they got.
- I have NO intention on stopping or slowing down the story, and will try my darnedest to just making him annoying, NOT impeding.

Yes he is serious, and no I do not want my old character back.

If you are asking of why I am reviving this, it is because I been thinking about it all of last summer and the entire school year (entire 1st quarter actually) so far. I don't know why but if anyone wants to get back into this, you are fully welcome. It would mean a lot to me if that were to happen.

Insult: enemy is insulted harshly by John, causing them to either attack him with 1.5x damage or not attack for the turn (50/50 chance)

Starting items:
Some rock he found of the ground(2): he throws it at people, 3 damage
Some thing that stays with him no matter what: its some ring that only fits on his middle finger and doesn’t fit on anyone else, oh yeah it also has the words “:red: YOU!” on it. By the name you can tell it’s second property.

1.)clothes
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

You can try... Accepted. You will be relying mostly on weapons and armor a lot. also clothes are kinda you know... there... also you can make an armor slot if you have armor (which is your clothes that). As long as a piece of clothing has armor on it, you can put it in the armor slot. Clothes doesn't need to show up there since most of the time it doesn't provide defense. Since yours does, you must put yours in the armor slot.

Back
Top Bottom