OOC The Corruption: a Geometry Dash Roleplay! Character Editor

Cubic.

The Destroyer
A while ago, everything was peaceful in the Dashlands. Players made and beat levels, Shopkeepers sold new colors and appearances, and Vaultkeepers guarded their vaults with their pass codes.

But one day, a Shopkeeper dissapeared. This wasn't the usual ghosting the universe as many Players had done, as no Shopkeeper was ever capable of leaving. This was something darker.

Days later, a monster appeared. This wasn't a Player-Made Boss, but a hostile being that began to attack various others. Players, Shopkeepers, and even Vaultkeepers began to go missing in a pattern-like way: They'd get attacked, they'd dissapear, and then a monster resembling them would appear.

Eventually, Players began to band together and capture these monsters. After running some scans, they learned that these monsters WERE the missing people. These missing folk have developed some sort of virus, that shatters their minds and slowly turns them into a monstrosity. The virus was eventually dubbed The Corruption.

The bands of players started to meet together to discuss ways to stop the Corruption or even cure it, eventually becoming the Corruption Containment and Research, or CCR. They started to let Shopkeepers and Vaultkeepers in as well, though some folk found that they weren't really cut out to be CCR and instead tried to hide from the Corrupted.

Are you CCR, are you a Hider, or are you Corrupted?

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Geometry Dash Roleplay on the Forums! This is a major twist on the classic Geometry Dash, where Shopkeepers aren't the only humanoids, okay? also, you've seen the goal and plot already: corruption. 'Nuff said. Though, the goal depends on your alignment. The CCR aim to gather up and cure the Corrupted, the Hiders are civillians who choose not to pursue the CCR's goals (though they will visit the CCR to see their loved ones who are CCR or Corrupted) and instead try to protect themselves, and the Corrupted are Ferals who just want to spread the Corruption.

There isn't really a character app, unlike most non-freeform RPs, mainly because I accidentally deleted the whole thing. However, you are required to post your name, alignment (CCR, Hiders, Corrupted), race (Players, Shopkeepers, Vaultkeepers), and at least your character's default appearance. You can also have a humanoid form if you're not a Shopkeeper (they're already humanoids), and it's appreciated if you post your corrupt appearance as well even if you're not yet corrupted. Also, you have to choose between having a Ship or a UFO, as well as between having a Ball Form or Spider Form. Some folk may have a theory in how the corruption came about.

My character:
Bubby Aurora, CCR Player agent, uses a Ship and can become a Ball.
Basic Appearance:
image.jpeg

Humanoid Appearance:
image.jpeg

Corrupted Appearance:
image.jpeg

Theory: It might have been a result of radiation, as I've seen movies about people turning into monsters because of nuclear radiation.

Last edited:
is it ok if i multicharacter?
Name: Program
faction: CCR (working as a Liaison tech support from the v o i d)
race: Other. has a ship form (the vic viper t-301 from Gradvius V) and a ball form
Humanoid appearance:
voidy.png
Corrupted appearance: y'all ever just Code?
Theory about the corruption: Believes the corruption is tech-based, as evidenced by him considering himself a member of the CCR, despite his physiology being completely incompatible with dashland, yet him somehow existing in dashland anyways. he also (although he will probably rarely voice this) believes entech may have a hand in the bigger picture.
Name: Dart
faction: CCR (working as a Liason doctor from beatland)
race: technically a player. is somehow always in his JSaB form.
Appearance: a flying yellow triangle
corrupted appearance: that but red
Theory about the corruption: believes the corruption may be related to the corruption that shape, dart, penta, circle, friend, boat, and heli faced when the new fresh attacked beatland

btw, a suggestion: make "theory about the corruption" a part of the application, as, well, to quote tabloid from AC7...

<<Spare 11>>
<<it seems like every man and his dog has an idea on how to end the war.>>
<<AWACS Bandog>>
<<
you can discuss those ideas with yourself in solitary>>

Jmill - CCR Player
Default appearance
65767A07-E0E8-445B-B890-D6EF68615226.jpeg

Circles are selected parts
No humanoid, but for corrupted form, replace light blue with black. I’ll put picture
FC83897B-DED4-4887-BC81-788E55A28727.jpeg

Theory - Believes it is the man in the dungeon you unlock after getting the 3 keys (which I have done)

I’m too lazy to make humanoid version, but understand that corrupted form means that my character attacks anyone in sight

OH, okay. Actually, I think that might be fair, as Jmill lacks a body form and by that shouldn't suddenly get one if corrupted. Also, the corruption's transformation is slow, spanning days or even weeks.

Ok. Also have to mention he has slain 6 demons. (I’ve beaten 6 demon levels - Demon Jumper, The lightning Road, the Nightmare, Insomnia, Clubstep, Demon Mixed)

TBH I've never even played a Demon rated level before. But you can simply state that he has beaten 6 levels with the Demon rating, as nothing has changed about level ratings.

Yeet. This is gonna be fun.
[doublepost=1558316717,1558316695][/doublepost]Yeet. This is gonna be fun.

My character:
Ragequit.exe
Player character
Neutral? I mean, he's not really hiding, and he's not allied with CCR or Corruption...

Basic Appearance:
Just imagine his angry head.
Humanoid Appearance:
1200x630wa.png

Corrupted Appearance:
da61jia-93a404d8-c785-494c-b0fa-8729ba1003ae.png

He's the light man, but angry.
Theory: It's all because of the laundry room. Simple corrupted code virus inside the world.

"no, i have a neuralnet running in the background. what its doing is examining every audio file we have and comparing them with other audio files in an attempt to come up with a basic translation software. Dart here seems to think that this will give birth to a computer virus that has mostly the same effects as the physical virus"

Yea so this is how Program will become corrupted. It won’t be anytime soon, but it will happen because of this.

GeoDash.png

Andromeda

Alignment - CCR
Race - Player
Available Forms - Cube, Ship, Ball
Corrupted Form - Above Robot appearance, Black/Dark Blue

- Corruption Theory -
There might be a connection between the Dashlands' Corruption and the database for the game, which might be stored in the Theories of Everything, and the key of curing it being stored in Hexagon Force

Edit: Re-added broken attachment.

My character:
Ragequit.exe
Player character
Neutral? I mean, he's not really hiding, and he's not allied with CCR or Corruption...

Basic Appearance:
Just imagine his angry head.
Humanoid Appearance:
1200x630wa.png

Corrupted Appearance:
da61jia-93a404d8-c785-494c-b0fa-8729ba1003ae.png

He's the light man, but angry.
Theory: It's all because of the laundry room. Simple corrupted code virus inside the world.
Ok.
View attachment 221809
Andromeda

Alignment - CCR
Race - Player
Available Forms - Cube, Ship, Ball
Corrupted Form - Above Robot appearance, Black/Dark Blue

- Corruption Theory -
There might be a connection between the Dashlands' Corruption and the database for the game, which might be stored in the Theories of Everything, and the key of curing it being stored in Hexagon Force

Edit: Re-added broken attachment.
The thing is, the Robot form and Wave form are also valid for the characters, regardless of preference. Which means a different corrupt form would have to be done.

Back
Top Bottom