IC Synth 1 - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks, Trebonth. Perhaps you would mind explaining to me how to do this later? My memory is really, bad... although I think it's starting to come back..."

Um, Jim isn't? - Uh... I don't see him... and I have a bad feeling about this. - My heartbeat is getting a bit louder...

((@Orifan1, are your alerts broken? Also are you fine with you temporarily hostage of Pokemon or returning to the field where Agnes is?))

Uh... - That's my heart... - But really, I'm further and further away... uh, what...?

- Charmy? - What a cute- NO! I barely dodged its scratch, but why is it aggressive?

"It didn't sound like a heartbeat - okay maybe it did - but it's more like..."
*scream in the distance*
"Oh god!"
*runs towards the source of the sound, abandoning you guys*

"uhh... what happened?"
i stand up, and dust myself off, only to discover something more than off
"...ok, there was a flash of light and a loud bang, and now im a snivy. im clearly tripping balls, here."

"That was what the sound and scream was - it seemed that someone was approaching someone, and then killed them!"
"They left a note... but... wait, is this Polish?"

The hell? What did just happen? First an ambush of lizards, although I don't see the orange one attacking- and whatever. - Hoping so. But I really don't trust this one. The one orange speaking Charmie had attacked me, so why I should be sure that IT is innocent? - Like seriously, why? - And where's Jim again? - Well, I kind of forgot he's not there...

((And no, Poke-speak is different, although if Jim pulls out Meowth?))

"Murph you are not the only one who thinks they are tripping balls right now. Trebonth, im not sure if im tripping balls or not, but i appear to be a Snivy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom