• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"They come exclusively from Moonlightning, though they can drop a Soul of Smite instead, or even both at the same time."

"Some would surely dissaprove, but I'm sure your girlfriend would be fine with it."

I shape-shift to have a Lenny face as I say girlfriend.

A portal appears in front of the base, as all three UltiSlayers fall out of it!

"FINALLY! WE'RE BACK!!!"

"But can we still prevent it?"

"We'll never know until someone tells us!"
*Creates a giant hammer and smacks the ground, causing a boom*

"You see, after this one lamp person was, from what it was to be, turned into some.....Thing. By this weird thing that they wore around the neck, I decided to go back to base, and then, something weird happened!"

"You see...."
"A giant Blue....(Cat?)(Ah yes) CAT THING WEARING A SCARF, CAME OUT OF A PORTAL, AND ASKED ME TO PLAY SOMETHING CALLED "CHESS" WITH HIM!!!"
"And because he seemed friendly, I decided to play it with him. And so, I went inside the portal with him, and he explained the rules to me."
"However, after I made my move, I waited for him to do something."
"But for some reason, he didn't make his move!"
"So I was stuck there waiting for him to do something."
"Eventually, the other UltiSlayers came and told me that they found the same portal, and sensed my presence here, and came."
"So because of that, we were all left waiting for them to respond."

"After waiting a very long time, we all decided to leave, but then, at that very moment, THEY FINALLY RESPONDED!!!"
"So I told them that we needed to get back because something terrible could happen."
"So they told me "Alright." "But because I kinda left you here waiting....." "I'll tell you 2 important things.""
"And to respond, I asked them what it was, and they told me "Within some amount of time from now, a being of mechanical might, a mecha machine, once considered a god, shall undergo multiple upgrades by a race of beings from another world. And, once the upgrades are finished, it shall descend upon the world, and convert it into pure metal!""
""Turning everything that isn't a machine, into one! And only those that are either immune, or already somewhat machine wouldn't be affected.""
""However, the things that have been converted by it, will become controlled by the mechanical god.""
""So I'd advise you to tell your friends to prepare for that.""
"And with that told, I asked him about the second thing. And they said "I know the location of the final UltiSlayer piece!""
"And they told me the location."
"So....There's that."
"Which begs the question, which do you feel like doing?"

Back
Top Bottom