Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a wish to be unbanned? Well, I guess it is now granted. You are now unbanned, but now any global disasters you wish for will only affect you and/or your friends/family. You’ll always die if you wish for such things, though.

I wish for FROSTFIRE!

Granted. Your neighbor's house has been thrown off to space and got hit by an asteroid, destroyed to pieces. But now your neighbor has a private space station as their new house.

I wish Party Girl is in my house to party all day to stop me from falling asleep.

Granted, but all timelines (besides this one) are destroyed when you leave, and you go insane from killing billions of people per endeavor.

I wish for a parody of the song Die in a Fire to be made, and it would be called I Would Like for Your Existence to Come to a Halt via Combustion.

Granted, but it sounds horrible, is really high pitch, and it's all you can hear, for the rest of your existence.

Edit: My wish too have a trillion dollars, as in america currency, to be in my possession right now. and everything costs the same for me as it would for other people.

Granted, but 10000 people try to steal it every year, and you have to kill them off until they either surrender or are all dead. Each time this happens, you will be the only person fighting it and, unless it is guns, attachments to those guns, armor, attachments for said armor, and vehicles, you can't receive any help.

I wish for niceness.

Granted, but a very buff man dressed like a bison who is probably on every drug beats you up and steals it. And also gummy bears.

I wish for said buff man to protect me from danger.

Granted. He inadvertently protects you from an attacker, then he notices you and beats you unconscious and steals all your stuff (excluding your clothes, I think).

I wish for an item duplicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom