tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

There's a 1.0.8.4 update available in the mod browser as of 12 hours ago as I write this. What's changed? The changelog in the OP hasn't been updated since 2018.

Don't be a :red:. Discord is for discussion. Changelogs can ruddy well be posted to the forums if one isn't absolutely lazy.
That isn't me being an ":red:" Kefke. I helped him. I didn't have enough time yesterday to post an entire explanation. Some of us have things we have to do. Since I didn't see any one ELSE helping, I did.

I have exactly zero desire to install the Discord client and then deal with whatever pointless hoop jumping goes after that so as to get the privilege of sifting through a backlog of thousands of lines of people talking about what they had for breakfast or repeating memes and injokes just to eventually discover a changelog.

I have exactly zero desire to install the Discord client and then deal with whatever pointless hoop jumping goes after that so as to get the privilege of sifting through a backlog of thousands of lines of people talking about what they had for breakfast or repeating memes and injokes just to eventually discover a changelog.
I gave you the link. He has a changelog section and it's very easy to look at it. No going through back section. Either way, it was help. I gave you the help and it's up to you to look at it. Trust me, I won't make that mistake again.

For everyone's convenience, here's a screenshot of the changelog as seen from Audrina's link. Thanks again.
6TBfd6t.png

For everyone's convenience, here's a screenshot of the changelog as seen from Audrina's link. Thanks again.
6TBfd6t.png
That's a screenshot of an empty log-in screen. Can't tell if this was an honest mistake or joke/troll... o_O

In all seriousness though, posting an actual changelog here would be really helpful -- as discord causes problems for myself and others.

That's a screenshot of an empty log-in screen. Can't tell if this was an honest mistake or joke/troll... o_O

In all seriousness though, posting an actual changelog here would be really helpful -- as discord causes problems for myself and others.
It was a mistake. I can't link it directly, unfortunately. I did what I could but it's obvious that the invite has to be accepted on the person clicking on the link's end. He posts it in that section on channel. It 's Grox, so it's not like he doesn't have his channel completely organized. The changelog is right there and only has changelogs on it.
[doublepost=1559026859,1559026598][/doublepost]
6TBfd6t.png
You're so welcome. :)

@Audrina2k I gotcha. Sadly the browser I'm currently using doesn't get along with Discord anymore (probably for political reasons or something ridiculous like that), so I can't log-in to read it.

Sometime I'll check with another browser when I get the chance to.

Don't be a :red:. Discord is for discussion. Changelogs can ruddy well be posted to the forums if one isn't absolutely lazy.
@Kefke, a reminder that calling other members rude names is not acceptable here.

If you’d like to discuss this further, please send me a private message HERE. Again, to be clear, if you have any sort of questions or discussions about what I commented to you, do it in a private message to me, and not in this thread.

Anyone else having the problem where this mod completely disappeared off of the mod browser? I'm trying to find it because i've heard so much about GRealm, but it seems to have vanished from everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom