How should I replay the game?

Moonglett

Terrarian
I got about 500h on Terraria and I've "completed" the game multiple times.
The thing is that I've deleted every save and got no good worlds or players'.
Should I make a new account and finish the game once again?
I'm kinda bored with completing the game once again, but I'm too bored with completing the game the same way as always.
Should I use a specific class? Preferably the most fun to play.
:pinky:

Definitely modded, as Marnyr said. ChippyGaming''s got some good mod packs if you want to check those out, but a good standalone mod to play is Calamity.

Google terraria challenges. Do some of those.
Get a large world, and build it like a metroidvania.
Gold rubes burg machines designed to kill something.
Building.
Eradicate the corruption/crimson.
Look all over the forums for inspiration!
Pixel art.
Perfect your vanity.
Do all of these in expert. (Excluding the forums one of course.)
Mods. Calamity, thorium, and Fargo’s are all good ones.
Build this entire post ingame.
I don’t think someone has done it before, but make a thread so people can request you to build something ingame?
Every banner.
Not like I have done everything on this list except for the second last one...
Or just wait for the next update. No ones forcing you to play terraria, if you want something like terraria get starbound.
I’m done now.

You could start a fisherman playthrough, a Yoyo challenge and construct the ultimate base with thousands of itens, like Lord Garak suggested

I've played the game for about more than 3500h, and never got bored! My main world's got almost all the items in the entire game and some lots of castles, fortresses, pixel arts, farms and lotta more things! You can always try new things like completing the game using exclusively summoner items and gear in expert mode, collecting all the boss pouches, get rid of all the corruption in your world (mind that u MUSTN'T do that before endgame because corruption is so useful), playing with mods like Calamity, and much more!

Terraria is one of the most fun sandbox in the entire world!

Hope this helped you <3

:dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom