Portfolio/Multi-Topic Garak's Suggestion Hub

Lord Garak

Retinazer

This localized hub allows anyone to easily browse through my various ideas. Any colored text may be used as a link to a suggestion thread. Offering support or dispensing criticism is encouraged. This thread may be accessed from my signature and will continue to be updated.

Please enjoy your stay, and thank you for visiting.

mechanic.png

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/terraria_gamepedia/d/d2/Achievement_Big_Booty.png?version=a27ef895f85d8815f390f8b246902f6c

Enforced Droprates and Dynamic Lootpools
Overhauled lootpool system to improve player experience

BiomeBannerForest.png

Dynamic Parallax
Improved, player interactive backgrounds and parallax
that create a more immersive experience

Achievement_Kill_the_Sun.png

Integrated Novelty Shaders
Optional color correction and effects to alter tone

items.png

jXVjzFA.gif

Precipitation Monoliths
Toggleable statues to control the weather

210249-07d43500755d27e1008025e83aa81a21.jpg

Mossy Boulder Staff
Early-game Summoning weapon from the Jungle

Teleporter_%28placed%29.gif

Transport Buffer
Mechanical device that nullifies wire signals

biomes.png

Acorn.png

I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees
Appeal for acorns to grow larger trees

Last edited:
Didnt you have one about teleporters and death sounds?
I don't feel the idea was of a high enough quality for inclusion. Anything here is something I would genuinely love to see in the game; that idea was ultimately inconsequential and not worth developer time.

Last edited:
It is. I probably didn't read the damage values before posting that, 28 dmg is fine. The only problem is, would it do contact damage like the slime? because it would have an insane DPS then!

But it could attack slower. What I meant with "Slime Staff Attack" is the way it attacks (jumping on the monsters) and just it, not dps, knockback, etc

Blood moon summoning item. I just want vile powder but I purified my world so I cant get vile mushrooms being able to summon a blood moon would be awesome for buying vile powder from the dryad and silver bullets from the arms dealer. There should also be a post-moon lord weather controller

Blood moon summoning item. I just want vile powder but I purified my world so I cant get vile mushrooms being able to summon a blood moon would be awesome for buying vile powder from the dryad and silver bullets from the arms dealer. There should also be a post-moon lord weather controller
A blood moon summoning item's actually quite a good idea. Although it is in some mods, but it would be amazing if it could be added to vanilla Terraria, so it would be easier to farm sharktooth necklaces and money troughs.

Back
Top Bottom