tModLoader Ravel Mod

Jaqbix

Skeletron Prime
Ravel logoH.png

Ravel Mod is a Terraria Content Mod that adds weapons, new ores, NPCs, new bosses and more.

Download link:
RavelMod

Screenshots:
Beeb.png

zinc.png

slime.png

RavelScreen.png

miner.png

bronz.png

Mod devs:
Jaqbix (that's me :D) - The main Dev, spriter, disigner and coder

Mod's Discord Server:
Join the Ravel Mod Group Discord Server!

Mod's YouTube Channel:
Ravel Mod Official

Mod's Gamepedia Page:
Ravel Mod

Ravel logoH.png

Paste this to your signature to help our mod!
Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ravel-mod.79990/"][img]https://i.imgur.com/FOd4HsT.png[/img][/url]

Last edited:
Pepeg
[doublepost=1560188192,1560188033][/doublepost]me at 2 am

Attachments

• mr naked.png
    mr naked.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 336
I wanted to point out a major, near game breaking bug. I tested it to be coming from this mod, including disabling all but this mod. For some reason, penetrating projectiles die if they kill a target. So something like Jester Arrows won't penetrate if they deal a killing blow. Weapons like flails are greatly handicapped by this. Explosions don't hit everything in their blast radius if they kill anything inside of it. The biggest flaw of all is how contact based minions disappear upon killing something. This can effectively make summoners unplayable unless they use minions who don't deal contact damage or a lot of resummoning.

I wanted to point out a major, near game breaking bug. I tested it to be coming from this mod, including disabling all but this mod. For some reason, penetrating projectiles die if they kill a target. So something like Jester Arrows won't penetrate if they deal a killing blow. Weapons like flails are greatly handicapped by this. Explosions don't hit everything in their blast radius if they kill anything inside of it. The biggest flaw of all is how contact based minions disappear upon killing something. This can effectively make summoners unplayable unless they use minions who don't deal contact damage or a lot of resummoning.
Fixed it already

Actually I found a major bug i think nobody has pointed out (call me out if I am wrong), but it's with The Old One's Army: Requiring the player to sit next to the portal for enemies to spawn (but only at the respective portal the player stands next to) and they despawn when there is a distance between the enemies/portal and the player. This is the same situation for Betsy during the event.

here is the log:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at RavelMod.NPCs.RavelGlobalNPC.AI(NPC npc) in RavelMod\NPCs\RavelGlobalNPC.cs:line 43
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.AI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.NPCAI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Last edited:
Actually I found a major bug i think nobody has pointed out (call me out if I am wrong), but it's with The Old One's Army: Requiring the player to sit next to the portal for enemies to spawn (but only at the respective portal the player stands next to) and they despawn when there is a distance between the enemies/portal and the player. This is the same situation for Betsy during the event.

here is the log:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at RavelMod.NPCs.RavelGlobalNPC.AI(NPC npc) in RavelMod\NPCs\RavelGlobalNPC.cs:line 43
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.AI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.NPCAI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
Thanks for pointing that out, I think I've fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom