Sprites The Archaeologist/Bestiary

Going to work on making literally every single quote in every situation for the Zoologist tomorrow/today whatever your weird timezones are :p.

Sounds good! I thank you again for your interest, I'll get back to once I feel this idea has nowhere to go Vanilla-wise :3
[doublepost=1549597578,1549597496][/doublepost]Hmm, mind if I actually put this in the original post? It's really funny and I think it deserves some viewage. (Of course I'd credit you :passionate:)

ok then

This might be just my opinion, but I think making a mod with it is better than waiting for the vanilla to include it. Even if the vanilla would include it, that would surely take time - if we consider the current update is in developement since more than a year, and I dunno if they would add anything new to it like this at this point, so I would think even if vanilla would include it, it might takes another year...
So a mod sounds better, IMO.

Seems like you want it to be a mod .o., get on it @raιnn ;)

Yeah, I got your content suggested in my thread. I like your sprites, they are neat and it's almost the same idea as what I want. Mine will also have a Monster book, but currently we are focusing on fixin pet AIs, then we make new ones.

Standalone mod or with a content mod?
It plans to be a standalone mod. This is pretty much made for everyone, even purists. I want to add the least amount of intrusive features, and yet make the most friendly to everyone.
Right now we fixed pet AIs. I will include a changelog in the last post.

Ok well scrap this idea, looks like they are putting it in whether I had anything to do with it or not!
:redspin::redmunch:HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE:redmunch::redspin:
If you haven't seen it for some reason:
upload_2019-6-10_16-25-11.png

Oh snap you're right! Though that might just be the alternative versions of slimes/bunnies that spawn.

Either way so hyped for 100% of the things in this update, how dare you guys make it seem like "Oh we're just adding a couple blocks and kites". :naughty:

Yee I saw it
During parties don't slimes get bows and bunnies get party hats?

It would make sense the bestiary would include those because as you can see in the trailer they are including the Halloween variations of zombies/skeletons in the bestiary as well.

Back
Top Bottom