tModLoader The World of Taste! [Cooking Mod, WIP]

Geminous

Skeletron Prime
World of Taste Big.png

"Your Terraria world is about to be a whole lot tastier!"

This mod will be entirely focused around giving Terraria a massive variety of food, healthy and unhealthy.

The mod is still in development, but the beta is up for download via the Mod Browser, let me know what you think so far!

Here are some examples of the food added so far:
Cheese.png
Strawberry.png
Bread.png
BlueberryTart.png

Also adds a new town NPC: The Chef (All the way from France)!
TownChef_Head.png

Last edited:
Food is a commonly overlooked and underused thing in Terraria, glad to see someone extending it farther. New foods will work with 1.4's new eating features

View attachment 222689
"Your Terraria world is about to be a whole lot tastier!"

This mod will be entirely focused around giving Terraria a massive variety of food, healthy and unhealthy.

The mod is still in development, but the beta will be up for download by: June 21st, 2019

Until then, here are some examples of foods I've implemented so far:
View attachment 222690 View attachment 222691 View attachment 222692 View attachment 222693

(I should mention that some of the food items are taken from a failed mod of mine called "Oracle")

Is that pizza?
Pizza is being added into the next 1.4 update.

Is that pizza?
Pizza is being added into the next 1.4 update.
Yeah, I didn't see the 1.4 trailer until after I put the pizza in the game, so the pizza in this mod will be changed into some other kind of pizza (like a margherita pizza or something)

Since I was fan of Oracle mod (hope, that it will be resurrected one day), I will wait for this mod too. It seems interesting and I always wanted to have very big variety of food. I hope that Starvation mod will count it as food too.

Since I was fan of Oracle mod (hope, that it will be resurrected one day), I will wait for this mod too. It seems interesting and I always wanted to have very big variety of food. I hope that Starvation mod will count it as food too.
Adding compatibility for the Starvation mod is definitely on my checklist :)
As for Oracle, it was cancelled for the time being because of problems with code, I'm not good enough at coding to create a whole mod all by myself, but if I can get the help I need with that, it will definitely be revived.

I'm sorry, but today is Juny 21st and I can't find beta version. I searched in Mod browser and here, but I can't find one((

It'll be released soon, I'm having some issues with the code on some of the plants, hopefully the mod will still be out by the end of the day, but I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

It'll be released soon, I'm having some issues with the code on some of the plants, hopefully the mod will still be out by the end of the day, but I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh, I understand. Coding can be hard.

Yeah sometimes it's a little tricky lol
The plant is fixed and now I'm working on an NPC, the mod should be done in the next hour :)

Sorry about the lack of updates, recently I've sort of lost interest in Terraria and I can't really bring myself to work on anything right now. Unfortunately I'm here to announce that the World of Taste mod along with all other projects I've been working on will be cancelled for the time being, they might receive updates in the far future but it won't be for a long time. I'm deeply sorry to anyone who might have been looking forward to this mod's development, along with everyone I promised I'd help with their mod.

Back
Top Bottom