• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Too much insanity. Way too much. I need some level of logic to be present instead of it being just chaos.))

((So Bubby's gigantic. No big deal. She's panicking because slime rain and is calming down now))

I lay down on my stomach and close my eyes.

I notice Bubby, rush into base, and come back out with an antidote.

"..."

((The dragon potions on their own don't cause personality changes, so that one had to include a rage or feral potion.))
((And seriously, this RP is too :red:ing chaotic for me. I need to feel some sense of control in an RP. And I'm not getting that here.))

[doublepost=1560361589,1560361414][/doublepost]((Maybe that's just because I don't have any sense of control over my own life, but still, I need at least some sense of control.))

((I could maybe do an event... but I have no idea what.))
((Also would like something involving my character soon. Pretty much nothing has happened to him so far this week.))

((This RP provides me no feeling of any control because it's just too chaotic. And I've already explained why I want to feel at least some kind of control over something.))

((Redundancy aside, I AM planning something. Something where being able to fly might be an advantage...))
2 planes land, and taxi to the hangar

I fall asleep. There's no fires spreading or anything.

I gently hop onto Bubby's hand and pour the potion over it.

((Bubby's personality didn't change. She was just panicked.))

While I'm sleeping, I begin to turn back.

Realizing that the Pokepotion is wearing off, I rush into base.

Murph comes across me. I seem to be hiding from Bubby.

Back
Top Bottom