tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm

Well, I'll be making a new version to see if some restructuring doesn't give any leads. Do you mind giving it a try?

the problem remains :/ I do not know if I'm doing something wrong or if it might be some conflict with another mod, but I've installed it manually and from tmodloader, and the config shows the current version.

the problem remains :/ I do not know if I'm doing something wrong or if it might be some conflict with another mod, but I've installed it manually and from tmodloader, and the config shows the current version.
I've made yet another edit (v2.1.1.5), but no telling if this one solves the issue either. Do you mind trying this version also? This time, try enabling the config setting for DebugModeInfo, and tell me what the tooltips say for Tupperware and items as they go in and then out.

I've made yet another edit (v2.1.1.5), but no telling if this one solves the issue either. Do you mind trying this version also? This time, try enabling the config setting for DebugModeInfo, and tell me what the tooltips say for Tupperware and items as they go in and then out.

I tested it, and the problem of tupperware spoiling food doesn't happen anymore, apparently. I don't know if it's purposeful, but it still does not reduce the value of the spoilage. works well for stack.
I tried to modify the spoilage rate(and tupperware) value, by the way. Didn't help.

about the values, max and current ... the tupperware shows -1 / -1 if I am not mistaken while empty. and when the food is in it, the value is greater than that of the food in the inventory. (many numbers, constantly changing, but if necessary I test again and try to copy)

I tested it, and the problem of tupperware spoiling food doesn't happen anymore, apparently. I don't know if it's purposeful, but it still does not reduce the value of the spoilage. works well for stack.
I tried to modify the spoilage rate(and tupperware) value, by the way. Didn't help.
Alright, so foods simply do not spoil at all inside tupperware? I'll look into that.

about the values, max and current ... the tupperware shows -1 / -1 if I am not mistaken while empty. and when the food is in it, the value is greater than that of the food in the inventory. (many numbers, constantly changing, but if necessary I test again and try to copy)
Try setting the tupperware TupperwareSpoilageRateScale setting to 1, and tell me if the numbers match up then.

Alright, so foods simply do not spoil at all inside tupperware? I'll look into that.

Try setting the tupperware TupperwareSpoilageRateScale setting to 1, and tell me if the numbers match up then.

actually, the food spoil in the same rate as outside. the values show that the freshness area increased when into tupperware, but seens that come to normal when you bring back to inventory.

ok, i will see that.

I changed the value to 0.1 and then to 1.0, and you can notice the difference in max and current. the point is that the item does not seem to keep these values when you return it to inventory. it seems that tupperware does retain the freshness, but only when it is in use, when you take out the food its status is just like the others outside, as if you had never stocked it. in that case where I increased the spoilage rate was even funny because the item got rotten in tupperware, but when I took it out it was fresh again :c
this impression may be wrong, but that's what I noticed.

I changed the value to 0.1 and then to 1.0, and you can notice the difference in max and current. the point is that the item does not seem to keep these values when you return it to inventory. it seems that tupperware does retain the freshness, but only when it is in use, when you take out the food its status is just like the others outside, as if you had never stocked it. in that case where I increased the spoilage rate was even funny because the item got rotten in tupperware, but when I took it out it was fresh again :c
I've managed to replicate some of this issue. I'll try working out it shortly.

I think I got it, now. v2.1.1.6 now works by percentages rather than specific values, which I have to do since I've been working with timestamp-based spoilages rather than elapsed times, which has been a bit confusing. Tell me if there's any more issues.

I think I got it, now. v2.1.1.6 now works by percentages rather than specific values, which I have to do since I've been working with timestamp-based spoilages rather than elapsed times, which has been a bit confusing. Tell me if there's any more issues.

this version works well for me, I have not had any problems so far. Thanks for the attention and patience, I hope I have helped more than made mistakes in grammar.
really appreciate your mods, keep up the great work.

Hello, would you be so kind to give a general guide on how to get food quickly... I tend to starve as I do not get a bug net quickly enough, unless I start with a large stash of soup.

Hello, would you be so kind to give a general guide on how to get food quickly... I tend to starve as I do not get a bug net quickly enough, unless I start with a large stash of soup.
Fishing is usually the key. Sooner you can kill a boss, sooner you can get pumpkins. Traveling merchant sometimes sells soups, but they're pricey. Goldfish are good for soups.

Thanks for your prompt reply! I do wonder if you could implement a little method that would let the player catch worms with glass bottles, too... that way one doesn't suffer from the bug net dilemma for a while. Well, basically... maybe the bottle could just optionally copy the methods of the bug net. It might be a little too cheaty though, so hence, leave it as an option.

Back
Top Bottom