• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Good. I chose the right one."
*Puts the greater healing potions in it*

((For whatever reason I started typing in "hammer" instead of healing. Caught that mistake though.))

((I like how this is the second potion on the list that was created by accident, the first being the Marge Potion, which gives whoever consumes it the hairstyle of Marge Simpson, minus the hair being blue.))

((And here's what the hammer potion does.
It turns the person into one of these fetid :red:waffles called Hammer
$

They can either summon a swarm of these flying :red:s
$

Or drop multiple bombs around itself that some-:red:ing-how do no :red:ing damage to it.
Oh, and do I need to say that I :red:ing hate these things?))

Last edited:
A goblin army has arrived

Immediately Shadowflame Apparitions go everywhere

"Why here, why now?"

I set the plate down and rush outside, attacking the goblins.

*I'm doing quite a good job at killing the goblins. Which isn't surprising considering they're goblins fighting a guy with three swords and a machine gun*

I get knocked off of the tree by a shadowflame apparition. Somehow still alive, I change to sackperson form to make myself a smaller target for the goblins. There is a huge rip in my head that is leaking stuffing and shape blood. I set my hand to the wound and crawl away from the fighting.

I rush outside to get Alias into the base, and pick him up when I notice him.

"Alias! OH god, you're hurt!"

*pained cricketing*

The light going through the canopy shines brightly as I point to it.

"The canopy.... Wait...."

I suddenly remember that older Vine Elementals have rapid regeneration powers, and younger ones can sustain otherwise lethal wounds for quite some time. Under light that can accelerate plant growth, a young vine elemental can use the growth to tap into the rapid regen that their ancestors have...

I rush to the canopy while giving Alias a healing potion.

Getting up, I surround it with energy vines to protect myself and Friend.

I realize what's going on.

"Protect Friend and Alias!"

I stabby stab stab a goblin warrior before leaping up to the summoner that is conjuring a ton of apparitions.

Back
Top Bottom