tModLoader Consolaria

Hey there! Do you like ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶mods? We have one here.
bKjBq2t.png

INFO
Tons of exclusive mobile and console features are deleted with v1.3.
Our aim is to bring this unique content back with improvements in sprites and code.
Join our Discord server for more

Current content:
- OCRAM comes back as a post-Mech boss with its own drops and new shiny Treasure Bag;
- 4 sets of armor for each of the main classes (Dragon, Titan, Spectral and Warlock);
- Ported weapons i.e. Tizona & Volcanic Repeater and a brand new Eternity staff for Summoner;
- Original Ocram soundtrack;
- Boss Checklist and Boss Highlights mods support;
- Chinese New Year deleted content: Mythical Wyvern and a vanity set;
- New vanity: Purple Hero set, Fabulous and George's sets, Festive top hat and Toro's set;
- Console Exclusive vanity - Horned God set (Can be purchased from Traveling Merchant piecemeal);
- Lepus and Turkor with classic and new unique drops;
- Holy Handgrenade!

mn2YMlf.jpg

8A7deXs.jpg

ZbuwoyQ.jpg

soN6CB8.jpg

EdFY4Ns.jpg

S2crt5J.png

iEHs12g.png

48r14jT.png

Mod review by @Gameraiders101
Video featuring Consolaria by @ChippyGaming

Mod review by
@HappyDays
Developers

CNSel1J.png
@Hastur - coder and idea author
EFQ7d.png
@Mr.Pigeon - spriter
@DrunkenCat - coder

Credits
-Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
-tModLoader team - for giving us our one and only modding platform
-Bripe and Obesedog - for some new sprites

Now works in Multiplayer!

Download

Consolaria

1.0 - First release;
1.0.1 - Sprite Changes and fixes;
1.0.3 - Chinese New Year content and minor sprite fixes, Boss Checklist support;
1.0.4 - Added Purple Hero set, Fabulous and George's sets and Festive top hat, some minor fixes;
1.0.5 - Added Horned God set, fixed Mythical Wyvern spawn;
1.0.5.1 - Multiplayer fixes and new Ocram AI(Try to kill him now...);
1.0.6 - Some minor fixes, new Dragon's Breathe texture;
1.1 - Two new bosses, new vanity set and lot of new weapons, new Ocram AI and lot of fixes.
1.1.1 - Hotfix
1.1.2 - Hotfix(2)

- Mobile & console alternative mobs i.e. Vampire Miner and Arch Demon!
- Unique pets and minions from mobile version.
- Balance rework.
If you add the mobile & console alternative mobs, maybe you could make them hardmode exclusive or something (They were a nightmare to deal with in pre-1.3 console in pre-hardmode)

Will you add?:
-Sparkly Wings.
-The remaining mobile and Japanese vanity sets.
-The console Christmas Tree decorations.
-The White thread (along with the Green Stucco).
-The seasonal events items.
-Other things like the suspicious looking tombstone (in the pets update) and the exclusive banners (in the enemies update).
-And, as mentioned above, the Mobile structures, the Roman Candle and the heart arrows.

Most of those things aren't very well known and it would be very cool to see them here.
Also, I think that Spectral flames should be buffed a bit.

Will you add?:
-Sparkly Wings.
-The remaining mobile and Japanese vanity sets.
-The console Christmas Tree decorations.
-The White thread (along with the Green Stucco).
-The seasonal events items.
-Other things like the suspicious looking tombstone (in the pets update) and the exclusive banners (in the enemies update).
-And, as mentioned above, the Mobile structures, the Roman Candle and the heart arrows.

Most of those things aren't very well known and it would be very cool to see them here.
Also, I think that Spectral flames should be buffed a bit.

Yes.

So with that, the enemies and the pets everything exclusive is this mod! (Except the zapinator, that one is forbidden)

So hyped for everything

yo i think the horn o' plenty is broke, i try to use it but when i do it doesn't do anything besides give me potion sickness, if i use it from my hotbar then it works but doesn't work with buff key

I have never played the old-gen Console Terraria, so I never got to experience Ocram first hand. When Ocram had his AI update in this mod, his difficulty went through the roof. The damage output was expected since his sickles did a whopping 180 damage in the old console versions. The main problem was that his HP pool was too big for a supposed pre-Plantera boss. Instead of 35,000 HP, he had 50,000 HP in Normal Mode. Now, it wasn't so easy to tear down Ocram with the Megashark anymore and the increased HP lengthens the time he is in Phase 2 and therefore racks up the difficulty of the fight. Expert Mode Ocram really made this large HP pool a bigger issue.

When I had to circumvent the summon item recipe, it was clear from the jump to pre-1.3 console to 1.3 modded PC made Ocram more of a monster compared to his glory days.

The best I can give as constructive criticism is to reduce his Normal Mode HP back to 35,000 HP like it was in the old-gen console version. Likewise, Ocram gets 45,000 HP in Expert Mode simply because he's supposed to be Eye of Cthulhu on steroids. Other than that and changing the cost of his summon item recipe, there seems to be nothing that need to be changed.

That aside, I think Calamitas has a new challenger for the title of hardest modded pre-Plantera boss.

I have never played the old-gen Console Terraria, so I never got to experience Ocram first hand. When Ocram had his AI update in this mod, his difficulty went through the roof. The damage output was expected since his sickles did a whopping 180 damage in the old console versions. The main problem was that his HP pool was too big for a supposed pre-Plantera boss. Instead of 35,000 HP, he had 50,000 HP in Normal Mode. Now, it wasn't so easy to tear down Ocram with the Megashark anymore and the increased HP lengthens the time he is in Phase 2 and therefore racks up the difficulty of the fight. Expert Mode Ocram really made this large HP pool a bigger issue.

When I had to circumvent the summon item recipe, it was clear from the jump to pre-1.3 console to 1.3 modded PC made Ocram more of a monster compared to his glory days.

The best I can give as constructive criticism is to reduce his Normal Mode HP back to 35,000 HP like it was in the old-gen console version. Likewise, Ocram gets 45,000 HP in Expert Mode simply because he's supposed to be Eye of Cthulhu on steroids. Other than that and changing the cost of his summon item recipe, there seems to be nothing that need to be changed.

That aside, I think Calamitas has a new challenger for the title of hardest modded pre-Plantera boss.

Thanks for your suggestion! We will consider nerfing Ocram a bit in the next update.

Thanks for your suggestion! We will consider nerfing Ocram a bit in the next update.
Also, could you guys try and make Ocram's laser spam spread more like how it was on Console? By that I mean in the current version, Ocram's phase 2 laser spam only shoots one or two lasers at a time. In console, he shot about four or five, and they were slightly more spread out.
P.S. Did you intentionally change Ocram's theme to Boss 5 instead of Boss 4?

Speaking of music, could you add the console tunes? Alt. Space, Alt. Ocean, Alt. Title, and Tutorial? The first two would play naturally in the biome, alternating with the PC version (I'd suggest using the console tracks during the night, PC tracks during the day), the latter two would only be through crafted music boxes. Tutorial: Desert + Alt. Space + Boss 5 + Alt. Ocean + Ice; Alt. Title: Title + Tutorial.

Speaking of music, could you add the console tunes? Alt. Space, Alt. Ocean, Alt. Title, and Tutorial? The first two would play naturally in the biome, alternating with the PC version (I'd suggest using the console tracks during the night, PC tracks during the day), the latter two would only be through crafted music boxes. Tutorial: Desert + Alt. Space + Boss 5 + Alt. Ocean + Ice; Alt. Title: Title + Tutorial.
Honestly you could really just replace the title music entirely. The console version feels more like a remastered, extended version than an alternate.

Yes, good idea.

Hey i recently played ur mod with my friends and lepus and turkor would not spawn properly. i am using a portforward server to run it. Everytime we try spawning it it appears for a second and disappears

thanks for fixing lepus hopefully u guys are working on fixing turkor as he is still glitch . btw ocram is also fine i tested it out on my private server
[doublepost=1560579423,1560579142][/doublepost]oh i forgot this but the horn o plenty doesn heal u when u press H . so can you guys fix that so that we can press h to heal with horn o plenty

thanks for fixing lepus hopefully u guys are working on fixing turkor as he is still glitch . btw ocram is also fine i tested it out on my private server
[doublepost=1560579423,1560579142][/doublepost]oh i forgot this but the horn o plenty doesn heal u when u press H . so can you guys fix that so that we can press h to heal with horn o plenty

Try to summon Turkor with a Stuffed Heart, we made this summoning item especially for multiplayer playthroughs.
Sadly, it is hard to impossible to make Horn o' Plenty work on heal hotkey as it is designed so that the item gets consumed on activation :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom